Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: elliot
Forum: Air travel November 30th, 2008, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By elliot
Re Bangkok..cancellations?

I wonder, anyone know... if the airlines scheduled to arrive in Bangkok
are allowing passengers to cancel their reservations ...without
penalties..I have res for early next year with Continental and...
Forum: Air travel January 3rd, 2008, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By elliot
Statistices: What % of Americans travel...

Travel out of the country, besides to Canada and Mexico?
Wonder where I could find such info?
Forum: Caribbean November 15th, 2007, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 7
Posted By elliot
About 30 years ago Jamaica

about tourism network...Wll they have plenty but nothing naming th
eplaces of 20 or so years ago...The name may have changed 3 or 4 times
by now...it wasnt a big place a sort of 5 room B&B..
Forum: Caribbean November 14th, 2007, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 7
Posted By elliot
About 30 years ago Jamaica

My wife and I stayed at a really nice place off the beach in
Negril...Im sure its no loger there or names changed etc etc..but
wouldlike to find it..for a visit or just to see it..I cant remember...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts April 5th, 2007, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 1
Posted By elliot
Bahamas All-inclusive recommendations?

We prefer Dominican Repulic..sorry no help with Bahamas
Forum: Europe February 13th, 2007, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By elliot
any Ideas for best travel Paris to Berlin in July

Thinking of Flying ..but would consider trains any advice from serious
travelers..as "opposed" to the poor pathetic shut ins who post nonsense
here.
Forum: Asia November 27th, 2006, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 6
Posted By elliot
Tourism and Prostitution in Southeast Asia

Not that I know much...
I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding about prostitution in SE
Asia.
Young uneducated women find they are working long hours at sweat shops
(if they are lucky,) ...
Forum: Air travel November 7th, 2006, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By elliot
Stop overs

My wife and I whenever possible seek out airlines that allow stopovers
for around $100.

We have used a few and got what we felt was two vacations for the price
of one... airfare wise..
Aeroflot was...
Forum: Asia October 11th, 2006, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 6
Posted By elliot
Planning a trip to Cambodia

Im also wondering if there are sections to be avoided in Pnom Penh...not
just at nght...
Forum: Asia October 8th, 2006, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 6
Posted By elliot
Planning a trip to Cambodia

if anyone with knowledge or recent experience has any thoughts
suggestions advice that makes sense...please do tell.

personal experience is far better than information posted for the sake
of getting...
Forum: Latin America September 15th, 2006, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 4
Posted By elliot
Amazon River cruise, then Leticia Columbia, to Manaus

You are a wealth of information. Your parents must be quite proud.
Forum: Latin America September 15th, 2006, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 4
Posted By elliot
Amazon River cruise, then Leticia Columbia, to Manaus

Any experience and any advice on visiting Leticia Columbia on the Amazon
and then on to Manaus Brazil. Planning a trip in the late winter.
Forum: Europe September 7th, 2006, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By elliot
Croatia to Venice.

my experience isnt handing out a handful of money, its the way the
person nods and looks to the next cuistomer as though no change is
coming. I encountered this problem quite often in eastern europe....
Forum: Air travel August 31st, 2006, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 23
Posted By elliot
Lost luggage allowance

Ms Travel, you silly little pompous girl, mind your business about where
or if I look, answer questions here if you wish but lets not presume you
set posting policy here.
Forum: Air travel August 31st, 2006, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 23
Posted By elliot
Lost & Receipts

Now I read they ask for the original receipt of purchase...I hardly ever
keep receipts unless its an item where warranty issues could
arise..surely not things like prescription glasses, pills,...
Forum: Air travel August 31st, 2006, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 23
Posted By elliot
Lost luggage allowance

no Mr Travel, I travel usually out of the country and the airline is
Alitalia...
Forum: Air travel August 31st, 2006, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 23
Posted By elliot
Lost luggage allowance

Anyone aware of the amount the airline will pay for lost luggage?
I had heard $700 max allowed.
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17