Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mr. R
Forum: Latin America September 8th, 2007, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 4
Posted By Mr. R
Mexico is cheap or enough expensive?

Prices vary considerably in almost all of the countries in Latin America.
Prices in heavily touristed areas, such as Cancun, Playa, etc., are almost
at US levels. The more off-the-beaten-track you...
Forum: Latin America August 18th, 2007, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 5
Posted By Mr. R
Gran Melia Cancun has to be the best Cancun Resort

Even if this was a genuine post, what dullards. Didn't want to leave the
hotel? Why not just stay home and visit your local spa?

wrote in message...
Forum: Latin America July 22nd, 2007, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Posted By Mr. R
Repression in Oaxaca, Mexico

"Pomponio Magnus, CEO www.thetantoyucacartel.com.mx"
wrote in message
To whom it may concern,

The...
Forum: Latin America July 14th, 2007, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Posted By Mr. R
Traveling to Rio? Personal Security Body Guard Driver Service

wrote in message
Traveling to Rio?

Experience Rio de Janeiro's beauty and glamour at ease with a...
Forum: Latin America May 28th, 2007, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr. R
Costa Rica Vacation plan in late June and early July

I agree with Nick and Judy. Although Costa Rica, by Central America
standards, is safe and prosperous, the roads can get a little tricky in bad
weather ... particularly the secondary roads.

As...
Forum: Latin America May 6th, 2007, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 15
Posted By Mr. R
Finally booked for Peru

"Bianca" wrote in message
I finally booked my flights, I'm leaving on May 21 for Lima through Madrid
(Iberia) and returning...
Forum: Latin America April 28th, 2007, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By Mr. R
visiting Yucatan

wrote in message
Hi,

We plan to rent a car in Cancun and drive to Merida, visiting several
places, including...
Forum: Latin America April 8th, 2007, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr. R
Yucatan Driving Question

"Technobarbarian" wrote in message
I also like the loop from Valladolid down to Coba and back to the coast at
Tulum. There's a lot to see and do in that area...
Forum: Latin America April 7th, 2007, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr. R
Yucatan Driving Question

I am taking the family to the Yucatan later this year, and I will be picking
up a car upon arrival in Cancun. My question concerns the drive from Cancun
to Merida, with an overnight stop in the...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10