Showing results 1 to 25 of 138
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Graham Harrison[_2_]
Forum: Europe May 1st, 2008, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Oyster Card loaded with a valid Travel Card?

wrote in message
The website: http://www.thamesriverservices.co.uk/prices.cfm states:

If you have a valid Travel Card /...
Forum: Europe April 30th, 2008, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Flying from Barcelona to the US

"Rick" wrote in message
My daughter is currently in Barcelona on vacation. She will be returning
the USA on a...
Forum: Air travel April 27th, 2008, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 11
Departure Time LHR, how soon to the airport?

"John Levine" wrote in message
We live in the US and it is recommended 2 hours pre-flight time to arrive
at
airports. What I am asking is...
Forum: Europe March 26th, 2008, 11:02 PM Posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 31
Car rental return location with easy London, St Pancras transfer?

"Rupert Candy" wrote in message
On Mar 26, 6:55 pm, Mizter T wrote:
On 26 Mar,...
Forum: Europe March 26th, 2008, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 10
Brussels Information, please!

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

"marjaz77" wrote in message
Forum: Europe March 26th, 2008, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Replies: 31
Car rental return location with easy London, St Pancras transfer?

"Christopher Barker" wrote in message
On a Sunday afternoon in late July my wife and I will be departing from
St. Pancras...
Forum: Europe March 18th, 2008, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Recommended home base area near Canterbury, Rochester, England?

"Mike..." wrote in message
Following up to Steve C wrote:

We also plan to hop on...
Forum: Air travel March 13th, 2008, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Transit Visa at London

"prashant" wrote in message
Hi,
I am planning to travel to India by British airways. I...
Forum: Europe March 6th, 2008, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 23
best way to get from Heathrow to London?

wrote in message
We'll be arriving in Heathrow during the noon hour? What is the best
way to...
Forum: Air travel March 4th, 2008, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Problems with credit card payment for low-costs?

wrote in message
I've just had the following problem with buying a ticket with a
European...
Forum: USA & Canada February 29th, 2008, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 11
Pike's Peak

"Judy Heuman" wrote in message
We will be going to Pike's Peak this summer. Looking over the web
site, I'd like to know if...
Forum: USA & Canada February 25th, 2008, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 14
Is it hard to travel to US ?

"Urs Mueller" wrote in message
Am 25.02.2008, 23:13 Uhr, schrieb iulianh :

Well i have heard that...
Forum: Air travel February 25th, 2008, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Connection time for international flight at LAX.

wrote in message
Hey all

I have a friend whose family comes from Hong Kong. He was born and
Forum: USA & Canada February 21st, 2008, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
rail travel seattle washington to Calgary

"Graham Harrison" wrote in
message ...

"Mark Brader" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada February 21st, 2008, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
rail travel seattle washington to Calgary

"Mark Brader" wrote in message
Martin Adelman:
We are thinking of travel to Calgary in July 2008 for the Stampede.
Leaving from...
Forum: USA & Canada February 20th, 2008, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 36
3 week holiday in NW US - advice please..

wrote in message
Well thanks again all.

After seeing one flight disappear from my search...
Forum: USA & Canada February 20th, 2008, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 36
3 week holiday in NW US - advice please..

wrote in message
On 20 Feb, 09:32, "Graham...
Forum: USA & Canada February 20th, 2008, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 36
3 week holiday in NW US - advice please..

"Graham Harrison" wrote in
message ...

"Graham Harrison"...
Forum: USA & Canada February 19th, 2008, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 36
3 week holiday in NW US - advice please..

"Graham Harrison" wrote in
message ...

wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada February 19th, 2008, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 36
3 week holiday in NW US - advice please..

wrote in message
On 19 Feb, 19:10, "Graham...
Forum: USA & Canada February 19th, 2008, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 36
3 week holiday in NW US - advice please..

wrote in message
hi

I am thinking of going to NW for 3 weeks this summer. Will...
Forum: Air travel February 13th, 2008, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
airports with nonalphabetic designators

"JA_MORAN" wrote in message
I noticed on the chart that not all airports are alphabetic
SAD and TUS, but near me there is...
Forum: Air travel February 12th, 2008, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 27
UA $75 paper ticket fee. What the &@#$!!!!

By the way, aren't paper tickets going away completely sometime in the
next year?

Yes, and no!

IATA will stop supplying paper tickets to agencies in the middle of the
year. However, the...
Forum: Air travel February 11th, 2008, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 27
UA $75 paper ticket fee. What the &@#$!!!!

"Jim Davis" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Europe February 10th, 2008, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Train Service

"lmtroxler" wrote in message
In planning a trip I took a look at the following site
Showing results 1 to 25 of 138