Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bob edwards
Forum: Air travel April 13th, 2012, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By bob edwards
BA Baggage Charge

We are American Airlines Gold and are using American Airlines miles
for a British Airlines flight. Will British Air honor our American
Airlines gold status and not charge for checked luggage?
Forum: Air travel October 6th, 2011, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By bob edwards
Airport Tipping

My mobility limitation has become so severe that, on my last trip, I
needed a wheelchair to take me from check-in to the departure gate at
the airport. At the gate I tipped the wheelchair attendant....
Forum: Air travel April 1st, 2011, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By bob edwards
New York Car Service

I'm flying in to New York in a couple of weeks and would appreciate
recommendations for reliable inexpensive car service from JFK into
Manhattan.
Forum: Air travel March 3rd, 2011, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 17
Posted By bob edwards
May 26

On Mar 3, 12:02*pm, "Runge 128" wrote:
so you initiated a useless thread then

"bob edwards" *a crit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
Forum: Air travel March 3rd, 2011, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 17
Posted By bob edwards
May 26

On Mar 1, 6:28*pm, Brian wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:26:06 -0600, "Jeff Hacker"
wrote:

"bob edwards" wrote in...
Forum: Air travel February 27th, 2011, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 17
Posted By bob edwards
May 26

Can anyone tell me what is happening on May 26? I want to book a
flight from jfk to sfo on May 26. The price of the flight spikes that
day. It's much less expensive on the days before and...
Forum: Air travel February 23rd, 2011, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By bob edwards
OAK-OGG

My SO and I are planning on flying from Oakland to Maui to celebrate
our anniversary in May. Rates have shot up recently. Any suggestion
on how to get a favorable rate?
Forum: USA & Canada May 16th, 2010, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By bob edwards
Seattle to Whistler

I have to travel from Seattle to Whistler early in July. I need to
decide whether to rent a car in Seattle and drive to Whistler or fly
to Vancouver and take the bus from the airport to...
Forum: Air travel April 11th, 2010, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By bob edwards
British Air Lounge Heathrow

We will be flying from Chicago to Venice on American Airlines business
class through London. We will change to British Air Club Executive
class for the leg from London to Venice. We will have a...
Forum: USA & Canada March 3rd, 2010, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 13
Posted By bob edwards
Oakland to Whistler

I know that everyone is breathless wondering what we're going to do.
I have tentatively decided to fly to Seattle, rent a car, drive to
Vancouver, overnight there and drive the rest of the way to...
Forum: USA & Canada March 1st, 2010, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 13
Posted By bob edwards
Oakland to Whistler

My ladyfriend and I are going to go from Oakland to Whistler in a few
months for a wedding and I'm trying to decide how we should go. It
seems as if we have several options. We can fly to Vancouver...
Forum: Cruises October 13th, 2009, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 65
Posted By bob edwards
So on Tuesday...

On Oct 12, 10:09*am, Becca wrote:
Jack Hamilton wrote:
I'll end up with hearing aids someday. *The audiologist said that I'm
eligible now, but that I'm not...
Forum: Cruises October 13th, 2009, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 65
Posted By bob edwards
Specialty restaurants onboard

On Oct 10, 8:12*pm, Ike wrote:
Tom K wrote:
"Ike" wrote in message
Oceania's policy (is...
Forum: Air travel October 9th, 2009, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By bob edwards
Carry on Restrictions on International Flight

We are flying from Barcelona to San Francisco.. We have booked the
flight on American Airlines but will have to fly the first leg
(Barcelona-London) on British Air. Will we be able to bring aboard...
Forum: Air travel October 9th, 2009, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By bob edwards
Legs

On Oct 9, 3:50*am, Louis Krupp
I am scared of the prospect of keeping my legs down for so many hours on
a transatlantic...
Forum: Cruises September 16th, 2009, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 66
Posted By bob edwards
Port shopping - was Ports to Avoid

On Sep 15, 10:07*am, Rosalie B. wrote:
(Carol Eskra) wrote:
Love St. Thomas and have been there many times. I can find my way to
Diamond's...
Forum: Cruises July 29th, 2009, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By bob edwards
Help with Hotel and Travel Arrangements for Venice, Italy

On Jul 21, 12:08*pm, Allan wrote:
We are 2 senior couples who are ending a cruise in Venice, Italy. We
would like a reasonably priced hotel that is close to local
Forum: Cruises May 11th, 2009, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By bob edwards
Travelex and Nationwde Trip Insurance

On May 10, 8:02*pm, D Ball wrote:
I'll put in a plug for CSA Travel Protection, which promptly paid our
large claim.

Diana Ball
Austin, TX

We don't like to buy...
Forum: Cruises April 15th, 2009, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By bob edwards
Barcelona Airport

Doesn't the OneWorld program allow you to use your miles on British Airways
and Iberia, AA's partners?

Yes, the 11:AM flight is on BA.

I hadn't thought about the fact that our ship will...
Forum: Cruises April 14th, 2009, 10:47 PM Posted to fj.kanji,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By bob edwards
Pirates may attack boats!!!

On Apr 13, 11:09*am, Ben Tuddy wrote:
There have bben a lot of pirate-attacks on boats lately
and if you're going on a cruise, your boat may be
attacked by pirates,...
Forum: Cruises March 15th, 2009, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By bob edwards
Favorite Meal onboard

On Mar 14, 2:28*pm, (Surfer E2468) wrote:
We also had many a good meal on the sister ship to the sagafjord,the
vistafjord,not any of the good ships around anymore,cruising is...
Forum: Cruises March 14th, 2009, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By bob edwards
Favorite Meal onboard

On Mar 12, 2:23*pm, (Surfer E2468) wrote:
The best meals we had were on the old "DORIC" They served *the meals
family style,and all waiters and servers wore white gloves...
Forum: Air travel February 19th, 2009, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By bob edwards
SFO Hotel w/freeparking

Going to OAHU soon and wish to stay near SFO the night before our
flight. I'd appreciate recommendations for a moderately priced 3 or 4
star hotel with free parking for the five days we'll be in...
Forum: USA & Canada October 3rd, 2007, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By bob edwards
Chicago Accomodations and Travel Agency

I'm hoping to go to Chicago from California to see my beloved Cubs
play in the World Series (finally). I would like to find a good
travel agency which could put an air and hotel package for me. ...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24