Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NealR2000[_2_]
Forum: Europe May 9th, 2008, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By NealR2000[_2_]
Munich to Madrid by car

I am planning to purchase a new car in Munich in Sept/Oct and have it
shipped to the USA. This European Delivery Program allows you to get
the car in Munich, and then have up to 2-weeks...
Forum: Latin America September 26th, 2007, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Posted By NealR2000[_2_]
Nazca to Cusco by bus

I am planning a trip to Peru in October, flying in and out of Lima. I
only have a week, so itinerary is key. I'd love to travel the Andean
route, taking the train to Huancayo, and then a series of...
Forum: Latin America July 18th, 2007, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Posted By NealR2000[_2_]
One week in Colombia

I will be travelling to Colombia by myself for one week, some time
between October and January. I have travelled extensively throughout
Latin America, but I've never be to Colombia. I will be...
Forum: Latin America May 30th, 2007, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 13
Posted By NealR2000[_2_]
Costa Rica Vacation plan in late June and early July

On May 29, 9:54 pm, "k" wrote:

Oh my God, do you know how snotty you sound? I haven't heard that hateful
phrase in years. I'M A TRAVELER beats chest not a...
Forum: Latin America March 7th, 2007, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By NealR2000[_2_]
Chile - Bolivia - Peru questions

I am in the early stages of planning a family vacation starting in
Arica, Chile, the heading to La Paz, Bolivia, then across Peru, ending
up in Lima. I was in this area by myself many years ago, and...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5