Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Travel Marketplace January 16th, 2007, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Selling Air Miles For First & Business Class Travel

We have frequent flyer miles available on most all the airlines for
travel. These are for 1st and/or business class seats only and are
primarily International flights, i.e., 90,000 miles and more. We...
Forum: Travel Marketplace January 5th, 2007, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Buy/Sell Airline Miles...Domestic & International

THE PROGRAM

Now you can sell/*buy those unused or unwanted frequent flyer miles,
air awards, bump vouchers, etc., on all airlines for TOP$$$! Also, if
you are looking to travel, we can get you the...
Forum: Travel Marketplace January 2nd, 2007, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Scam..Graigslist (craigslist.org) ***Southwest Roundtrip Voucher*** - $275

This is posted by a Sacramento scammer!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/tix/255414877.html

***Southwest Roundtrip Voucher*** -...
Forum: Travel Marketplace December 31st, 2006, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Round Trip Travel Voucher SWA - $325

If you have an interest, reply to my email with a contact email and/or
name and phone number.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4