Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rachelskin80
Forum: Europe May 5th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Rachelskin80
Oh man, this is exactly the kind of encouragement...

Oh man, this is exactly the kind of encouragement people need to visit England! I'm happy you enjoyed it. If you want to come again via home exchange, here's my central London house...
Forum: Europe May 5th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Rachelskin80
Wow, thanks for all the feedback, guys. It's...

Wow, thanks for all the feedback, guys.

It's helpful. Is the issue of security really that big? I mean I find it a bit daunting myself, but then I know that I'm going to be in someone else's private...
Forum: Europe April 20th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Rachelskin80
Angry Why don't Americans or Australians want to visit London?

Why are Americans and Australians so unwilling to do a home exchange with my house in Chiswick, London? I've got a five bedroom house in an ideal location, yet I`m not getting offers.On the free...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 17th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rachelskin80
Question Australia home exchange

Hi there,

I want to do a home exchange with Australia. Any one know where I can find Australians who are interested in doing this? I live in London and am saving up to travel to Aus. I have a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4