Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard[_1_]
Forum: Air travel January 5th, 2009, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By Richard[_1_]
Use air miles for friend's ticket

You can do it at the AA web site also and save the price of the phone call.

"spasmous2" wrote in message...
Forum: Air travel December 2nd, 2008, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
Posted By Richard[_1_]
Giving up your seat for money

I agreed to be bumped on a People Express flight in return for a free ticket
anywhere they flew. Before I was ready to use it, they went bankrupt and I
got nothing.

"Larry in AZ"...
Forum: Cruises November 22nd, 2008, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By Richard[_1_]
Ship Attacks

I think I remember a cruise ship outrunning some pirates awhile back.

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
On Sat, 22...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2008, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By Richard[_1_]
AIR FARES

JFk to BCN nonstop just dropped $40.00

"Bill C" wrote in message
Surfer E2468 wrote:
Just heard on the news where united airlines...
Forum: Air travel March 14th, 2008, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 8
Posted By Richard[_1_]
flying first class on american airlines

I did the upgrade you mentioned on a flight from JFK to BCN. I didn't have
to buy the miles because I already had them. One suggestion is that you call
AA Reservation office and make sure if an...
Forum: Air travel December 14th, 2007, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 18
Posted By Richard[_1_]
Changing Flight Penalty?

Go look up your ticket on the internet and the click on the link " Penalty
Rules" and it will tell you what you want to know.

"Binyamin Dissen" wrote in message...
Forum: Air travel March 4th, 2007, 09:41 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air
Replies: 20
Posted By Richard[_1_]
Boeing develops Anti Hijack pilot system

That sound just great. Now they won't even have to hijack a plane. You just
have to hijack the ground station that is controlling the plane and then fly
it where ever you want.

Forum: Asia March 4th, 2007, 09:41 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air
Replies: 20
Posted By Richard[_1_]
Boeing develops Anti Hijack pilot system

That sound just great. Now they won't even have to hijack a plane. You just
have to hijack the ground station that is controlling the plane and then fly
it where ever you want.

Forum: Caribbean January 17th, 2007, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 5
Posted By Richard[_1_]
Advice on long term rental

Try this http://www.vrbo.com/

"Brian K" wrote in message
And Montserrat has a big freakin' volcano that's...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2006, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Richard[_1_]
NCL Confiscates Booze in Checked Bags

I saw that too, on NCL to Bermuda. There was a large pile of luggage with
big liquor stickers on them waiting to be claimed.

"Dennis P. Harris" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises October 18th, 2006, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 42
Posted By Richard[_1_]
Clothes Irons available on the Norwegian Crown?

I am taking the Norwegian Crown to Bermuda next week and was wondering if
there are clothes irons available in the staterooms.? Thanks Richard
Forum: Cruises July 21st, 2006, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers,rec.travel.cruises,alt.consumers
Replies: 19
Posted By Richard[_1_]
Which credit card does not charge a "Foreign transaction fee"?

My bank said the same thing. No charge for a debit card.

"Richard Whitlock" wrote in message

I wander if you...
Forum: Europe July 21st, 2006, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers,rec.travel.cruises,alt.consumers
Replies: 20
Posted By Richard[_1_]
Which credit card does not charge a "Foreign transaction fee"?

My bank said the same thing. No charge for a debit card.

"Richard Whitlock" wrote in message

I wander if you...
Forum: Cruises July 5th, 2006, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard[_1_]
Which side of ship on Atlantic crossing?

That is where the word P.O.S.H. came from. It means "port out starboard
home"

wrote in message
Do you know what...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14