Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BeaForoni
Forum: Air travel January 13th, 2009, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 34
Posted By BeaForoni
Friend gets "special search"

On Jan 11, 11:37*pm, (Dennis P. Harris)
wrote:
On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 20:05:00 -0600 in rec.travel.air,
(Geoff *Miller) wrote:

Back atcha: How many...
Forum: Air travel December 13th, 2007, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 18
Posted By BeaForoni
Changing Flight Penalty?

I have booked a flight with Contential Air about a month ago. It was
the cheapest type of tickets. I am to fly about a month fron now. I
see by checking the ailine's web site that the flight is way...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 8th, 2007, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc, misc.consumers
Replies: 14
Posted By BeaForoni
How long can you drive continuously?

On Dec 8, 4:15 am, Shawn Hirn wrote:
In article
,
Richard Fangnail wrote:

Forum: Air travel September 26th, 2007, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By BeaForoni
Tards Enroute

Reposted from alt.tastless

Pantheras View profile
More options Sep 25, 2:25 pm

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless
From: Pantheras
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:25:18 -0500
Local:...
Forum: Air travel July 27th, 2007, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By BeaForoni
TSA will confiscate your carry-on food without warning

On Jul 26, 6:10 pm, " wrote:
On Jul 25, 2:19 pm, " wrote:

Forum: Air travel May 24th, 2007, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 22
Posted By BeaForoni
Water Tax?

On May 22, 10:00 pm, Tchiowa wrote:
On May 23, 11:57 am, NotABushSupporter wrote:

Tchiowa wrote:

The whole experience was so tiring and...
Forum: Air travel May 22nd, 2007, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 22
Posted By BeaForoni
Water Tax?

I am an infrequent flyer. Once a year for vacations. I just came back
from vacation and I don't think I will fly again for many years.

The whole experience was so tiring and humiliating. First is...
Forum: Air travel April 27th, 2007, 01:55 AM Posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air
Replies: 36
Posted By BeaForoni
BA airbrushes Branson from in-flight Bond film

On Apr 21, 4:47 am, "Traveller" wrote:
From telegraph.co.uk:

In Soviet Russia anyone who fell out of favour with the ruling elite was
airbrushed out of...
Forum: Air travel March 8th, 2007, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
Posted By BeaForoni
Annoying Characters in Flight

On Mar 8, 6:48 am, "js" wrote:
On Mar 8, 6:10 am, "(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

Per Bucky:

but I couldn't imagine being stuck in an
Forum: Air travel October 6th, 2006, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By BeaForoni
Discount Travel Site

I just came across a travel site and the prices see pretty good. I'd
like to ask if anyone has used them? I just don't want to seem like a
shill, because I don't post here often. If a regular were to...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10