Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lawrence T. Akutagawa
Forum: USA & Canada March 2nd, 2014, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
transfer costs SF

"KB" wrote in message ...

"retrosorter" wrote in message
I'm taking a cruise...
Forum: USA & Canada August 27th, 2012, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 14
Don't get scammed by Hotwire and Budget on car rental

"Peter Lawrence" wrote in message ...

On 8/12/12 5:04 PM, Brian wrote:
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 03:02:44 -0700, "Lawrence T. Akutagawa"
Forum: USA & Canada August 23rd, 2012, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
bus travel from Montreal to Fredericton, N.B. & return in September, 2012

"Keith" wrote in message ...

"Lawrence T. Akutagawa" wrote in message
"Martin Bienwald" wrote in...
Forum: USA & Canada August 22nd, 2012, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
bus travel from Montreal to Fredericton, N.B. & return in September, 2012

"Martin Bienwald" wrote in message ...

wrote:

Please help me get from Montreal to Fredericton, N.B. & return in
September, 2012. The...
Forum: USA & Canada August 21st, 2012, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

wrote in message

Please help me get from Montreal to Fredericton, N.B. & return in September,
2012. The cheapest way -- besides...
Forum: USA & Canada August 12th, 2012, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

"tim....." wrote in message ...

"Lawrence T. Akutagawa" wrote in message ...

wrote in...
Forum: USA & Canada August 11th, 2012, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 14
Don't get scammed by Hotwire and Budget on car rental

wrote in message

I was scammed by Hotwire and Budget. I purchased 8 days of rental from
Hotwire, returned the rental car within that 8...
Forum: USA & Canada October 25th, 2011, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 30
Road trip USA Nat'l parks

"Graham Harrison" wrote in message

"Panawe" wrote in message
On Fri, 14...
Forum: USA & Canada October 16th, 2011, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
House numbering on Pacific Coast Highway?

"Terry Pinnell" wrote in message

/snip - follow the thread/

On a different topic entirely, I was astonished at the listed prices and
estimated...
Forum: Europe May 16th, 2011, 01:02 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
Replies: 62
Some still question Obama's birthplace

"Rubaiyat of Omar Bradley" wrote in message

On May 14, 4:34 pm, "Lawrence T. Akutagawa"
Forum: Europe May 14th, 2011, 11:34 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
Replies: 62
Some still question Obama's birthplace

"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in message

Poll: Some still question Obama's birthplace
USA Today, by...
Forum: USA & Canada March 6th, 2011, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
1 week tour from San Diego: recommendations?

"Terry Pinnell" wrote in message

I'm flying from London to visit my son in Carlsbad, San Diego on February
17th. He will no doubt take me to many...
Forum: USA & Canada February 8th, 2011, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 12
Carmen's Bushcamp Safaris in South Africa.

"Ken Blake" wrote in message

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:51:07 -0800 (PST),

What makes us any different from the rest? Dedication to our clients,
Forum: USA & Canada January 7th, 2011, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
How long for Hotwire transactions to appear on vendor's system?

"Bert Hyman" wrote in message

I decided to give Hotwire a try for renting a car in Ft. Myers and got a
pretty nice rate with National Car...
Forum: USA & Canada January 3rd, 2011, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
1 week tour from San Diego: recommendations?

"Terry Pinnell" wrote in message

Don Kirkman wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 16:41:09 +0000, Terry...
Forum: USA & Canada January 2nd, 2011, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada