Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: waitressvn
Forum: Asia February 25th, 2010, 01:40 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By waitressvn
Snowboarding in Niseko - Accommodations advice

Hi all,

Going to Sapporo for 5D in last wk of March and probably gonna head to Niseko slopes then.

- Suggestion for cheap airport transfer/ski lift pass package?
- Suggestion for good accomodations...
Forum: Asia January 2nd, 2010, 05:35 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By waitressvn
2 day visit to Mumbai

Hi
My husband and I will be arriving in Mumbai at 11:45pm. What is the best and safest way for us to get to our hotel in Churchgate at that time of the night? Can someone also please suggest places...
Forum: Europe December 29th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By waitressvn
Individual "Guide" in London?

I (alone)am planning on visiting London for a few days in March. As weird as this may sound, my ultimate trip to the city would contain at least a half-day hanging out with an "ordinary" citizen of...
Forum: Asia November 28th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By waitressvn
What are the things to do during winter (Jan) ?

Hi all,

I will be travelling to Seoul in January, but as it is during the winter season I am not sure where is suitable to visit and what are the things suitable to do.Any advice? Will it be too...
Forum: Europe November 23rd, 2009, 04:44 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By waitressvn
Going to Larnaca in January - advice please

Hi im going to Larnaca towards the middle of January. Can anyone give me some advice. Whats the weather like mid to end January. How much are taxis from the airport to Pyla and do i have to haggle...
Forum: Europe November 18th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By waitressvn
Farm Vacation

Hi,

I am in the early stages of planning a week long trip to Ireland (so far alone) in the spring. What I am interested in is a working farm vacation but not completely out in the boonies. I...
Forum: Asia November 15th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By waitressvn
Calcutta this November

Hello!

I am coming to Kolkata towards the end of November and I´m very excited to finally get to this great city. I will be there for a week or so and wanted to know if there is any particular...
Forum: Caribbean November 11th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By waitressvn
Playa Giron and other nice beaches

I am going to Cuba for 3 weeks, and would like to help with the itinerary. I want to spend 3 days in Havana, and rest of time in northern part of Cuba - since we are going with 2-years baby, we dont...
Forum: Europe November 6th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By waitressvn
New Years 2010 Brussels

Hi there,

Myself, my boyfriend and a few friends of ours are going to Brussels for new years. Have you any tips on where to go night life wise? We're in our mid twenties.

Is the airport far from...
Forum: Asia November 1st, 2009, 07:51 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By waitressvn
Phuket Questions. Advise much appreciated!

So me and my best friend are going to phuket for 1-2 weeks some where between june 2010 - sept 2010. We will both be 24 and looking to enjoy the beach and go sight seeing during the day and then go...
Forum: Europe October 28th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By waitressvn
cheap accomodations in iceland?

I'm going to be in Iceland for the month of January. Does anyone know how much it would cost to live on a farm or hostel? (Where can I find more information on living on a farm?) I'm a poor student,...
Forum: Europe October 21st, 2009, 02:33 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By waitressvn
Things to do around Christmas

Hey.

We will be arriving to Brussels on Dec. 2nd and staying until Dec. 6th. I was just wondering, other than the huge Christmas Market that begins in November, are there any other Christmas related...
Forum: Asia October 17th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By waitressvn
Hotel in HK - Where? And weather

Hi all,

My husband & I will spend 4 nights in Hong Kong in March. What part of Hong Kong should we get a hotel in? We want to be close enough to enjoy the tourist attractions & even the nightlife....
Forum: Europe October 13th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By waitressvn
Moscow in October

What is the best way to get from Domodedovo airport to the city centre? Is public transport reliable/easy? What is a normal price for a taxi?
I will be in Moscow between 25-29 October, are there any...
Forum: USA & Canada October 9th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By waitressvn
Need Help/Ideas

I am planning a trip to Alaska with my wife over the Christmas holiday and have no idea where to start. It should be close to around 10 days, but I really have no idea what to do. Alaska is such s a...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand October 5th, 2009, 01:40 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By waitressvn
Questions Australia

Hi people :)

I'm planning a trip to Australia from February 2010 to August 2010, and I have a couple of questions that I hope some of you might be able to answer :)
1. I'm going to a lot of...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16