Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 2.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: justme
Forum: Asia August 28th, 2007, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By justme
Sri Lanka hotels?

Anyone ever travel down to Sri Lanka? I am looking for a trip to Colombo in
Sept and was wondering if there is a good reasonable hotel there and what is
the taxi fare from the Airport into the...
Forum: Asia August 3rd, 2007, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By justme
Cathay Pacific back to Sri Lanka?

Anyone in the travel business know if this ariline will soon fly back to
Colombo Sri Lanka?
The damn flights from Singapore now so expensive..HELP
Forum: Asia July 30th, 2007, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By justme
Travel agent in Singapore

What is a good reasonable travel agent to book airline tickets..I want to go
to Colombo from Singapore in Sept. thanks
Forum: Asia July 23rd, 2007, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By justme
Indonesia visa for US citizens?

Will be going to Bali in Sept and was wondering if I needed a visa to get
into Indonesia.
Be there for 7 days. am an American citizen.
Thanks
Forum: Air travel July 19th, 2007, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By justme
Gatwick to STN airport?

How far and the cheapest way to travel between these two?
Gatwick to STN and return?
Thanks
Forum: Asia July 16th, 2007, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By justme
Reasonable airfares from Singapore to Sri Lanka?

Now that Cathay Pacific has cancelled all their flights to and out of Sri
Lanka does anyone have any idea as to a reasonable rate? Checked Airlanka
and damn expensive..HELP!!!!
Forum: Asia July 11th, 2007, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By justme
Cathay Pacific back to Sri Lanka?

Does anyone know if they will ever fly there again..They had some very good
fares now its almost impossible for a "poor" traveler to fly there.
Forum: Latin America July 6th, 2007, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 3
Posted By justme
Puerto Vallarta hotels

"southernmost" wrote in message
On Jul 6, 12:28 pm, southernmost wrote:
The crown...
Forum: Asia July 4th, 2007, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By justme
Bali Hotel?

Can someone recommend a good hotel in Bali..Kuta beach area..so many listed
and get bad reviews that it confuses me..need a 3 or 4 star hotel reasonable
priced with breakfast..for 2 people.
Any...
Forum: Asia June 19th, 2007, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 13
Posted By justme
Visa for Bali?

Do US citizens have to have a visa for Bali and if so where do we apply for
one.
Are they aval upon arrival?
Thanks
Forum: Asia June 10th, 2007, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By justme
Bangkok to Cambodia

Anyone ever take the bus or train up to Cambodia from BKK..a buddy of mine
wants me to travel with him there and I am not sure about going that way.
Thanks so much
Forum: Asia May 15th, 2007, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 7
Posted By justme
Low cost airlines to Sri Lanka

Anyone know of any low cost airlines from Singapore or that area to
Colombo..?
Thanks so much
Forum: Asia May 10th, 2007, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 5
Posted By justme
Sim Lim Square (Singapore)

"geno.y" wrote in message
On May 9, 5:02 am, "Donald Newcomb"
wrote:

I...
Forum: Asia May 10th, 2007, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By justme
air fares to Asia

Damn they have gone thru the roof. Just try and get a reasonable one to any
part of Asia..from SFO to SIN now around 1500 bucks..aw well have to stay
home and try and put gas in the old car and go...
Forum: Air travel May 6th, 2007, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By justme
Cathay Pacific tickets?

"Kiran" wrote in message
justme wrote:

: I purchased a paper ticket via the net from Cathay Pacific to fly to
Forum: Asia May 6th, 2007, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By justme
Cathay Pacific refunds

"geno.y" wrote in message

Please can someone help me. Does no good to call anyone here in the
States.
Forum: Asia May 6th, 2007, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 5
Posted By justme
Malaysia Top Tourist Destination in the UAE

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: Asia May 6th, 2007, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By justme
Cathay Pacific refunds

First I must report that I live in California and on the 1st of April I
purchased a paper ticket on Cathay Pacific from Singapore to Colombo Sri
Lanka to be used on the 4th of April returning on...
Forum: Air travel May 6th, 2007, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By justme
Cathay Pacific tickets?

I purchased a paper ticket via the net from Cathay Pacific to fly to Colombo
Sri Lanka on the 4th of April returning on the 17th.
In the meantime they stopped flying. Have been trying to get a...
Forum: Asia March 26th, 2007, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By justme
Problems at CMB airport?

A bulletin came thru that some one was bombing the International Airport
there in Colombo..is any truth to this?
Will travel there next week and was wondering if any problems.
Forum: Asia March 12th, 2007, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By justme
Tourist in Phuket

How is the tourist business these days in Phuket? Am going there for a few
days later in April and was wondering how things are going?
Lots of people then or will it have cleared out?
Forum: Asia March 12th, 2007, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By justme
Departure tax in Thailand?

Is that international departure tax of 500B still in effect these days?
Thanks
Forum: Asia February 13th, 2007, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By justme
Colombo hotel rates?

"tile" wrote in message

"justme" ha scritto nel messaggio
Forum: Asia February 12th, 2007, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By justme
Colombo hotel rates?

Any good hotel rates in Colombo for 2 week period the first part of April
2007.
I tried to book hotels there but when they find out I am not from SL they
stick the hell out of me for the rates...
Forum: Air travel February 3rd, 2007, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By justme
Flight in Europe to Malta

Any low cost airlines operating out of either London or Frankfurt to Malta?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50