Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred[_4_]
Forum: Air travel January 19th, 2008, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.travel.uk.air,nz.general
Replies: 8
Posted By Fred[_4_]
New Zealand Quantas flight PHOTO GALLERY

"Graham Harrison" wrote in
message ...

"DONOTREPLY" wrote in message
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 8th, 2007, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Breweries and Meaderies in OZ

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
I am a Mead guy who will be on holiday in OZ in December.
There's a winery that makes Mead in the Margaret...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 8th, 2007, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Posted By Fred[_4_]
One week in Australia--where to go?

"Fred" wrote in message

Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 8th, 2007, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

"AlmostBob" wrote in message
> [...]
FNQ top end wont be too muggy next month
Clutch on the left, brake, accelerator

--...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 3rd, 2007, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Any advice re trip to Sydney?

"ChrisW" wrote in message

"Fred" wrote in message
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 3rd, 2007, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Any advice re trip to Sydney?

Arriving Sydney 20th September 07 until 1st October 07. Am familiar with
most Sydney attractions having been there several times (from NZ) but just
wondered if there are any special attractions or...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 23rd, 2007, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Buying cheap used clothing in NZ?

.. wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:35:30 +1200, "Fred"
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 23rd, 2007, 10:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Buying cheap used clothing in NZ?

wrote in message
Found it! "Clothing - secondhand" - there are at least 40 in the
Auckland area alone! ...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 3rd, 2007, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Great value accommodation in Perth, Western Australia

"BrendaQ" wrote in message
Great value accommodation in Perth at the http://www.dukesapartments.com/
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 2nd, 2007, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Travel to NZ

"Fred" wrote in message

wrote in message
My wife and...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 2nd, 2007, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Travel to NZ

wrote in message
My wife and I ( we are in our 50's) would like to visit NZ around
December. Can someone pls...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 13th, 2007, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 9
Posted By Fred[_4_]
A 4 week holiday -- suggestions?

"Dave" wrote in message
My family will be spending 4 - 5 weeks in Australia / New Zealand in Jan /
Feb 2008. First time...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 7th, 2007, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Looking for some female company at goldcoast from 20th - 26th May 2007

"Rizwan" wrote in message
Hi There
I am going on a trip to goldcoast for a week , staying at Crowns Plaza
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 29th, 2007, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 4
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Flight in August

"max11" wrote in message
I write you from Italy, excuse for my English.
I'd book a flight from Darwin to...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 11th, 2007, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred[_4_]
buy back car scheme in NZ?

"just us" wrote in message
Someone told me that there is a scheme running in NZ that allows you to
buy a used vehicle and sign a...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 21st, 2007, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 0
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Car rental in Gold Coast.

Any recommendations for renting small to mid size car on Gold Coast? Just a
run about. Cheaper the better. TIA
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 4th, 2007, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Christchurch to Greymouth

"Trish" wrote in message
I realise this is the Tranzalpine route and train is probably easier,
though more expensive.
Forum: Australia & New Zealand February 22nd, 2007, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Posted By Fred[_4_]
sydney

"Kelly" wrote in message
Im going to Sydney on my own in the summer!
Where would people recommend...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand February 17th, 2007, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Accommodation in Auckland City

"Jeffrey Spoon" wrote in message
In message , gregdane
Forum: Australia & New Zealand February 14th, 2007, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Sunderland Travel

wrote in message
Sunderland Travel is a small agency formed by
experienced guides who...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand February 14th, 2007, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Accommodation in Auckland City

"Jeffrey Spoon" wrote in message

Hello, I'm going to Auckland soon and would like to stay in Auckland City,
preferably...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand February 4th, 2007, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Brisbane motels

"Alan S" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:36:35 +1300, "Fred"
wrote:

Anyone know of...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand February 4th, 2007, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Brisbane motels

Anyone know of cheap motel in Brisbane, city or any suburb? Nothing flash -
just a bed and basic shower toilet facilities.
TIA
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 31st, 2007, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By Fred[_4_]
Accomodation in Sydney

"saby" wrote in message
I am visting Sydney in mid Feb for five days along with my wife and am
now...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 27th, 2007, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 4
Posted By Fred[_4_]
passport question

"freckles" wrote in message