Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ant[_3_]
Forum: Europe August 15th, 2006, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 42
Posted By ant[_3_]
Film Cameras in Checked Luggage

Frank Slootweg wrote:
James Robinson wrote:
"Larry in Berkeley" wrote:

If you are travelling by air with a film camera, don't forget
that...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 15th, 2006, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 38

Frank Slootweg wrote:
James Robinson wrote:
"Larry in Berkeley" wrote:

If you are travelling by air with a film camera, don't forget
that...
Forum: Asia August 15th, 2006, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.australia+nz

Frank Slootweg wrote:
James Robinson wrote:
"Larry in Berkeley" wrote:

If you are travelling by air with a film camera, don't forget
that...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2006, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.australia+nz

Frank Slootweg wrote:
James Robinson wrote:
"Larry in Berkeley" wrote:

If you are travelling by air with a film camera, don't forget
that...
Forum: Africa August 15th, 2006, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.australia+nz

Frank Slootweg wrote:
James Robinson wrote:
"Larry in Berkeley" wrote:

If you are travelling by air with a film camera, don't forget
that...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2006, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 11
Posted By ant[_3_]
LAX transfer times

J.ay wrote:
Forget the bus. Just walk over. It is only about 400 feet. Go out T4
and turn left. The traffic pattern is going in the wrong direction
(one way) for the bus, so you would have to...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2006, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 40
Posted By ant[_3_]
UK Relaxes Carry-on Rules

tim wrote:

However I must say that I think that it's great that the
rule is one bag and one only, which means if it's your
lap-top bag then you get nothing else. I never thought
that this...
Forum: Latin America August 15th, 2006, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By ant[_3_]
Film Cameras in Checked Luggage

Brian K wrote:
On 8/14/2006 6:35 AM ant wrote:
wrote:

Only a couple of
times have i found a note from the TSA saying they'd opened my
bag.

Forum: USA & Canada August 15th, 2006, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada

Brian K wrote:
On 8/14/2006 6:35 AM ant wrote:
wrote:

Only a couple of
times have i found a note from the TSA saying they'd opened my
bag.

Forum: USA & Canada August 15th, 2006, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By ant[_3_]
Film Cameras in Checked Luggage

Technobarbarian wrote:
"SD" wrote in message

I happened to be flying when this whole thing blew apart....
Forum: Latin America August 15th, 2006, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada

Technobarbarian wrote:
"SD" wrote in message

I happened to be flying when this whole thing blew apart....
Forum: USA & Canada August 15th, 2006, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 70
Posted By ant[_3_]
pilferage of checked baggage contents

mrtravel wrote:
Hunt wrote:

Many years ago, my wife "lost" a bag from Miami to Tampa, and there
were only 12 passengers on the 707. She got back to New Olreans,
and at about 6:00AM,...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2006, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 76

mrtravel wrote:
Hunt wrote:

Many years ago, my wife "lost" a bag from Miami to Tampa, and there
were only 12 passengers on the 707. She got back to New Olreans,
and at about 6:00AM,...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2006, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 76
Posted By ant[_3_]
pilferage of checked baggage contents

jdoe wrote:
for the moron who lost his wife's baggage:

The airlines have upgraded baggage tracking technology so reuniting
passengers with luggage is much quicker and easier today. It's
Forum: USA & Canada August 15th, 2006, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air

jdoe wrote:
for the moron who lost his wife's baggage:

The airlines have upgraded baggage tracking technology so reuniting
passengers with luggage is much quicker and easier today. It's
Forum: USA & Canada August 15th, 2006, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air

On 2006-08-14 14:14:14 -0400, nobody said:

If you want your lugagge to make it through the airport system, make
sure it doesn't stand out with a "I am...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2006, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air

On 2006-08-14 14:14:14 -0400, nobody said:

If you want your lugagge to make it through the airport system, make
sure it doesn't stand out with a "I am...
Forum: USA & Canada August 15th, 2006, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 70
Posted By ant[_3_]
pilferage of checked baggage contents

sechumlib wrote:

Well, my wife and I had a whole suitcase stolen in 2001 (January),
while it was in the hands of Delta Airlines and we were on our way to
a cruise. She had exactly two changes...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2006, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air

sechumlib wrote:

Well, my wife and I had a whole suitcase stolen in 2001 (January),
while it was in the hands of Delta Airlines and we were on our way to
a cruise. She had exactly two changes...
Forum: Air travel August 14th, 2006, 01:16 PM Posted to soc.culture.israel,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.islam,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 29
Posted By ant[_3_]
Mom Terrorist Had Baby Bottle Bomb--With Her Child

Steven L. wrote:
Bottle and baby used as bomb

Bewdy. Now we have an excuse to ban babies (in the same spirit as all those
people who were so happy at the demise of laptops).

--
ant
Forum: Latin America August 14th, 2006, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By ant[_3_]
Film Cameras in Checked Luggage

Sapphyre wrote:
Guess what?

I just found out TODAY, I'm going to the UK, probably within the next
four months (depends when I get the tickets). I'll have to head over
there pronto to see...
Forum: USA & Canada August 14th, 2006, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada

Sapphyre wrote:
Guess what?

I just found out TODAY, I'm going to the UK, probably within the next
four months (depends when I get the tickets). I'll have to head over
there pronto to see...
Forum: USA & Canada August 14th, 2006, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada

wrote:
Only a couple of
times have i found a note from the TSA saying they'd opened my bag.

I come into the US from overseas, with a ski bag, and they seem to always...
Forum: Latin America August 14th, 2006, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada

wrote:
Only a couple of
times have i found a note from the TSA saying they'd opened my bag.

I come into the US from overseas, with a ski bag, and they seem to always...
Forum: USA & Canada August 14th, 2006, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By ant[_3_]
US sale seasons

Good info in this thread.

I like shops that are always turning over stock with real markdowns, like
the 75% off racks at Liz Claibourne's, and Jones New York. Good pickings
there (I go to the US...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51