Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 1.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jens Arne Maennig[_2_]
Forum: Europe March 17th, 2007, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Arriving in a city by car

ivk wrote:

Where could I find more information about available parking garages ?

In ans city maps or in your navigation system. For German speaking
countries (and if you...
Forum: Europe March 1st, 2007, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Advice on Munich?

Turan Fettahoglu wrote:

Last time I came out there was at 3:20 am, with an empty purse but with
Munich's most charming ophthalmologist in my arms.

I bet her first...
Forum: Europe February 28th, 2007, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Advice on Munich?

Martin Theodor Ludwig wrote:

Do you know the "Festwiese" (opposite to Schwanthaler-74)?

Last time I came out there was at 3:20 am, with an empty purse but with
Munich's most...
Forum: Europe February 28th, 2007, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Need help planning trip in May - Berlin/Munich/Zurich/Budapest/Prague

Iceman wrote:

5 days Berlin
4 days Munich (including 1-2 day trips. possible day trips include:
Salzburg, the Ludwig Castles, Dachau, or the Zugspitze)
4 days Prague...
Forum: Europe February 27th, 2007, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Advice on Munich?

james wrote:

My interests? In addition to seeing museums

What kind of? Deutsches Museum (http://www.deutsches-museum.de/en/)
will take you an extra trip, the art museums...
Forum: Europe February 19th, 2007, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Munich to Obergurgl

Martin Theodor Ludwig wrote:

Isn't there the new traffic message system where the messages are
broadcasted in a technical format, and converted to language only by
the...
Forum: Europe February 19th, 2007, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Munich to Obergurgl

Martin Theodor Ludwig wrote:

Watch (ähm, listen) out for traffic messages in the radio or so. It
happens that you can hear "xxx kms congestion between x and y - the
police...
Forum: Europe February 18th, 2007, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 31
Rijkswidget

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

What's happening in 2008 at the Stedelijk?

It will be re-opening (at least according to their present schedule.

Jens
Forum: Europe February 18th, 2007, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Munich to Obergurgl

wrote:

I am driving a rental car from Munich Airport to Obergurgl this weekend.
As I will have three kids in the back and be travelling with someone who
describes...
Forum: Europe February 17th, 2007, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 31
Rijkswidget

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

I downloaded the Rijkswidget a week or so ago now.

Too bad there isn't something like a Stedelijkwidget. Would be more
interesting...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10