Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shawn The Sheep
Forum: Europe April 19th, 2009, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.rugby.union,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 59
Posted By Shawn The Sheep
O/Tea - Woman makes cup of tea after being shot in head

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/5177344/Woman-makes-cup-of-tea-after-being-shot-in-head.html

Woman makes cup of tea after being shot in head
An American woman who was shot...
Forum: Europe April 16th, 2009, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Shawn The Sheep
European farmers protest against Monsanto pig patent

On Apr 16, 4:59*pm, Tom P wrote:
In a rare show of solidarity, German farmers and environmentalists
staged a protest to block a genetic patent application from getting the
Forum: Europe April 16th, 2009, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 29
Posted By Shawn The Sheep
Bulgaria Report Part 1

On Apr 16, 9:54*am, "tim....." wrote:
"Shawn The Sheep" wrote in...
Forum: Europe April 16th, 2009, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 29
Posted By Shawn The Sheep
Bulgaria Report Part 1

On Apr 15, 10:41*pm, "tim....." wrote:
OK.....

Day 1) (8/4)
Currency is Lev (the plural is Leva, but I will probably type Lev) and 1 Lev
= almost exactly 50 Euro...
Forum: Europe April 15th, 2009, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 29
Posted By Shawn The Sheep
Anyone for Bulgaria

On Apr 15, 8:01*pm, "tim....." wrote:
Having just come back from a trip does anyone want a report?

tim

....oh....go on then....
Forum: Europe April 12th, 2009, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By Shawn The Sheep
HAPPY EASTER!

On Apr 12, 7:29*pm, "Ian F." wrote:
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

Forum: Africa April 7th, 2009, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 14
Posted By Shawn The Sheep
South Africa Report Pt 4

On Apr 6, 12:29*am, "tim....." wrote:
I was beginning to think everyone had stopped reading!

Day 10: *I returned to the Park for 7:00 to see if there were any...
Forum: Europe April 6th, 2009, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 50
Posted By Shawn The Sheep
Mediterranean Ferries

On Apr 6, 10:54*am, "Terry Richards" wrote:
We are planning a trip from northern France to central/southern Italy by
motorcycle.

To cut down a bit on the road mileage,...
Forum: Europe April 4th, 2009, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1,313
Posted By Shawn The Sheep
life after Windows....Users have until 14 April 2014 to migratefrom Windows XP.

On Apr 3, 11:12*pm, erilar wrote:
OK, you've raised a question in my mind, Windoze folks. * Why does
everyone have to quit using XP when it's no longer supported?...
Forum: Europe April 3rd, 2009, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.photo.digital,uk.politics.misc
Replies: 1,313
Posted By Shawn The Sheep
life after Windows....Users have until 14 April 2014 to migratefrom Windows XP.

On Mar 25, 1:08*pm, Kcoc Syawedis wrote:
On Mar 25, 12:06*pm, "Sam O'Var" wrote:

Forum: Air travel April 3rd, 2009, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.photo.digital,uk.politics.misc
Replies: 1