Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Orlen
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered April 1st, 2009, 05:14 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Orlen
my husband & i just returned from alaska...

my husband & i just returned from alaska & i was so taken by the natural beauty of it all that i didn't have time to listen to music. enjoy the natural sounds of the waterways & wildlife! but, i...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand February 21st, 2009, 11:59 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Orlen
Sydney is a good place and going with your family...

Sydney is a good place and going with your family is just a great idea. While Australia is a "big country" the urban hubs of Sydney and Melbourne and their surrounding countryside can provide guests...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered February 18th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Orlen
Australia Tour on the way…….looking for suggestions!

Hello everybody, we are young group pf students and are planning to visit Australia. The places that we have got listed are Sydney, Queensland and Brisbane. There is scope for more places as well and...
Forum: Air travel February 16th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Orlen
Help me on suggestions for my corporate trip….

Hello all, I have my plans coming up to visit Montreal in the next month. It is a corporate trip and I am in-charge of the arrangements there. We are having a tour of the city and since it is a...
Forum: Air travel December 8th, 2008, 05:52 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By Orlen
Hi friends, I have the same opinion as the above...

Hi friends, I have the same opinion as the above post. I completely agree with him.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5