Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BlackEyes
Forum: Air travel June 28th, 2010, 05:30 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By BlackEyes
In most cases your luggage will already be...

In most cases your luggage will already be checked all the way through, so you won't even need to go through security again.
Forum: Asia June 21st, 2010, 04:18 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By BlackEyes
you seemed to have covered the whole schedule...

you seemed to have covered the whole schedule pretty well already. For your question about Odaiba, there are actually several ferries that will take you there from Asakusa, so you can try catching...
Forum: Asia June 3rd, 2010, 01:35 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By BlackEyes
Wow, Its kinda expensive but I think it'll be...

Wow, Its kinda expensive but I think it'll be better if you post the photos of the villas.
Forum: Asia June 3rd, 2010, 01:35 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By BlackEyes
You can search for travel packages on the net....

You can search for travel packages on the net. Just look for a particular countries and accommodations you would like to avail. The great thing is you can choose which package you wanted.
Forum: USA & Canada May 20th, 2010, 03:42 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By BlackEyes
Yeah, the white sand of Boracay is really one of...

Yeah, the white sand of Boracay is really one of the main attraction of the place.
Forum: Cruises April 21st, 2010, 12:17 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By BlackEyes
Well, you can always give them a call to make...

Well, you can always give them a call to make sure of this. It is the summer season and I think that there are a lot of promos and discounts given out by cruise ships to get more passengers.
Forum: Cruises April 21st, 2010, 12:16 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By BlackEyes
I guess my answer would be in a list for an...

I guess my answer would be in a list for an enjoyable port. A port is enjoyable if....
It has enough stores and kiosks for food, clothes and other items that are necessary for the passengersIt has...
Forum: Cruises April 21st, 2010, 12:15 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By BlackEyes
When we went to enjoy our Alaskan cruise on a...

When we went to enjoy our Alaskan cruise on a huge vessel, we also opted for a cruise in a smaller ship Sikumi when we were in the port. Well, it lasted for a few days and it was great. The vessel is...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel April 19th, 2010, 04:44 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By BlackEyes
I heard Blue Mountains is so popular for day...

I heard Blue Mountains is so popular for day tours in Sydney... But I'm wondering, how were the blue mountains formed in Australia?
Forum: Air travel April 12th, 2010, 03:45 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By BlackEyes
Well so far I haven't found anything weird or...

Well so far I haven't found anything weird or anything from the last passenger at the back pocket of the seat. Well, I can only imagine the comments and reports the airline is going to have when or...
Forum: Cruises April 12th, 2010, 03:44 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By BlackEyes
I know that they wont be charging you any corkage...

I know that they wont be charging you any corkage fee on the dining room as they don't allow you to bring your own wine. The packages that you will be buying will be the only one's that you will be...
Forum: Cruises February 16th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By BlackEyes
I have been experiencing the Caribbean with the...

I have been experiencing the Caribbean with the Royal Caribbean cruise line for quite some time now and I have to say that from all the cruise lines that I have tried going to that same location, I...
Forum: Air travel February 16th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Replies: 50
Posted By BlackEyes
Well that is a good thing that you have...

Well that is a good thing that you have done...Ever since that 911 thingy I think every flight attendant should be trained to be able to fight and defend themselves and the passengers. It is not just...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 21st, 2009, 05:47 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By BlackEyes
One very important tip when taking the online...

One very important tip when taking the online visa assessment is that it would not determine if you would actually get your visa. Instead, it will only help you in determining whether your documents...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14