Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ORRELL
Forum: Asia November 28th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By ORRELL
alkbra, I want to see some images of this museum...

alkbra, I want to see some images of this museum and its notable collection. Your shared information is very helpful for me but I am still confused about this place that's why I want to see some...
Forum: Europe November 28th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By ORRELL
Yes alkbra, you should go there and visit this...

Yes alkbra, you should go there and visit this place. I hope you will enjoy there a lot and this tour will become one of the enjoyable and memorable tours of your life. My friend Christmas is coming...
Forum: Asia November 26th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By ORRELL
I have been visited all these places except...

I have been visited all these places except Taipei Fine Arts Museum. After reading its name in your post I have great wish to visit this place once in my life. I have no idea about this attraction...
Forum: Asia November 24th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By ORRELL
Taroko National Park is located in Taiwan. It is...

Taroko National Park is located in Taiwan. It is one of the most visited parks of this region. This park was established by the Governor-General of Taiwan on December 12, 1937. We can enjoy a lot of...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 21st, 2014, 11:52 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By ORRELL
This company provides its services throughout the...

This company provides its services throughout the USA. You can enjoy your trip in reasonable prices. If you will take their services on special occasions then you can enjoy a lot of deals and...
Forum: Caribbean November 21st, 2014, 11:47 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By ORRELL
I have read about Shoal Bay, Anguilla second time...

I have read about Shoal Bay, Anguilla second time in this forum and anxious to know about this beach. Any member likes to give a complete detail about this beach. I think it is a nice region to visit...
Forum: Caribbean November 21st, 2014, 11:43 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By ORRELL
This place sounds amazing. alkbra, I also never...

This place sounds amazing. alkbra, I also never listen about this place before like you. But now I am interested to know about this destination in detail. My friend if you get any information about...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel November 18th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By ORRELL
Nettie Gary, I visited your shared link in detail...

Nettie Gary, I visited your shared link in detail and found it highly informative and beneficial for me and other readers. I am a tourist and such kind of post is really helpful for me. I get a lot...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel November 18th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By ORRELL
Bildad, would you like to share you Bangladesh's...

Bildad, would you like to share you Bangladesh's experience with me? I have a plan to go there in 2015 with my family because my uncle invited our family there. I think through your experience I can...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel November 18th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By ORRELL
Bali is one of my favorite islands of Indonesia....

Bali is one of my favorite islands of Indonesia. I love to visit this destination in summer because it is an ideal time to explore the beauty of this region. This state is filled with a lot of...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel November 18th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By ORRELL
I have been visited Bali many times. Last time I...

I have been visited Bali many times. Last time I have been there during my summer holidays. I always love to visit this awesome region due to its rich natural beauty. This country is also one of my...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 15th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By ORRELL
I have few knowledge about getbusticket because...

I have few knowledge about getbusticket because one of my friend used this cpompany during his USA trip. He has been taken the kissimmee to boca raton...
Forum: Caribbean November 12th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By ORRELL
I never visited Lighthouse Bay before but after...

I never visited Lighthouse Bay before but after knew about this beach I have great wish to visit this delightful destination once in my life. Can you tell me in which country this beach is located?...
Forum: Caribbean November 12th, 2014, 11:00 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By ORRELL
Here I am sharing information about few places...

Here I am sharing information about few places due to shortage of time because in these days I busy in my exams.
Red Frog Beach:
Red Frog Beach is considered one of the most stunning beaches of...
Forum: USA & Canada November 12th, 2014, 10:43 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By ORRELL
Would you like to share the recipe of Baked...

Would you like to share the recipe of Baked Alaska? I never tried this dish before but after reading your post I want to try this recipe. I love to cook different dishes during my trips in different...
Forum: USA & Canada November 12th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By ORRELL
alkbra, I also visited Ourika Valley few years...

alkbra, I also visited Ourika Valley few years ago. It is one of the most visited spots in summer. This region looks amazing due to its lush greenery and awesome waterfalls. We can see a wide range...
Forum: Caribbean November 7th, 2014, 08:03 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By ORRELL
Well alkbra, if you talk about beach areas then...

Well alkbra, if you talk about beach areas then summer is an ideal time to visit. I always love to visit such kind of places in summer vacations. Here I am sharing a list of some beaches of this this...
Forum: Caribbean November 7th, 2014, 07:55 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By ORRELL
alkbra, last year I have been visited Seven Mile...

alkbra, last year I have been visited Seven Mile Beach. Few of my friends decided to visit this beach in vacations. This beach offers a wide range of resorts, hotels and villas to stay there. We...
Forum: Asia November 1st, 2014, 11:29 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By ORRELL
Pure Veggie House is one of my favorite...

Pure Veggie House is one of my favorite vegetarian restaurants in China. I am a pure vegetarian and love to try different vegetarian dishes in different places of the world. I have great experience...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 1st, 2014, 11:08 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By ORRELL
alkbra, here I also want to share my experience...

alkbra, here I also want to share my experience of kissimmee bus (http://www.getbusticket.com/kissimmee-to-boca-raton-bus-tickets.html) tour because I have been used its services during my kissimmee...
Forum: USA & Canada October 21st, 2014, 09:55 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By ORRELL
You are right alkbra, I am a tourist and love to...

You are right alkbra, I am a tourist and love to travel all over the world to see the nature and history of different regions. Yes, if you want to go there with family then spring is an ideal season...
Forum: Europe October 18th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By ORRELL
I have good experience in Dolphin Square. It is a...

I have good experience in Dolphin Square. It is a perfect place to enjoy the swimming. It is also an ideal place if you prefer your exercise at a more leisurely level. It has 1,000m2 of...
Forum: USA & Canada October 18th, 2014, 07:21 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By ORRELL
My friend if you are a nature lover then I think...

My friend if you are a nature lover then I think these places are perfect for you; Yosemite National Park, Death Valley, Lake Tahoe, Channel Islands National Park and Venice Beach. All these places...
Forum: Europe October 10th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By ORRELL
I have seen all your shared links and found them...

I have seen all your shared links and found them really helpful for me because I am also planning a trip to Santorini, Greece with my wife. I am not gonging there for first time. I visited this state...
Forum: Caribbean October 10th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By ORRELL
I have been visited Panama about 2 years ago. I...

I have been visited Panama about 2 years ago. I have been there for a business meeting with my brother. This country is filled with countless beautiful and attractions. I liked all its spots that I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31