Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter Webb
Forum: Australia & New Zealand February 21st, 2007, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter Webb
sydney

"Kelly" wrote in message
Im going to Sydney on my own in the summer!
Where would people recommend...
Forum: Asia February 12th, 2007, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter Webb
Manila + Scuba diving

"Frank" wrote in message
I going to the Philippines arriving Feb. 21 for 1 week, never been before,
want to spend 2 days in Manila...
Forum: Asia February 5th, 2007, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 15
Posted By Peter Webb
Looking for Hotel in Varanasi

"giumak" wrote in message

Hello, I'm going to stay in Varanasi (India) for afew days. Does anybody
know a good, not...
Forum: Europe January 30th, 2007, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 16
Posted By Peter Webb
The War in Iraq: Discounting success

"Deeply Filled Mortician" wrote
in message ...
Let is be knownst that on Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:54:54 -0600,...
Forum: Europe January 30th, 2007, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 16
Posted By Peter Webb
The War in Iraq: Discounting success

"Wilbur Slice" wrote in message
On 30 Jan 2007 12:35:20 -0800, "PJ O'Donovan" wrote:

...While...
Forum: Asia January 22nd, 2007, 11:14 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,uk.legal
Replies: 28
Posted By Peter Webb
Its too late to avert Global warming now

A very poorly written piece.

The first paragraph points out that whatever the US did, worldwide CO2
emmissions from China and India would swamp any effort in the US. Then the
rest of the piece...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 18th, 2007, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By Peter Webb
Moving to Australia

"Nick Fisher" wrote in message
Hi guys,

For info, family situation in 2009 will be:

(i) daughter...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 14th, 2007, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By Peter Webb
Moving to Australia

"AIEC" wrote in message
Hello there,

I am a bit biased toward Melbourne.....more European like versus Sydney
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 12th, 2007, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By Peter Webb
Moving to Australia

"Nick Fisher" wrote in message
What type of work are you involved in would perhaps help as to where...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 12th, 2007, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter Webb
Fraser Island with a baby - suggestions and advice?

wrote in message
I want to go to Fraser Island for four days, with two friends and my
eight month old daughter....
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 12th, 2007, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By Peter Webb
Moving to Australia

"Nick Fisher" wrote in message
OK, the decision is made (at least in principle): we are emigrating
from...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 5th, 2007, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 15
Posted By Peter Webb
Resorts in Australia

"John Oliver" wrote in message
On 27 Dec 2006 05:16:50 -0800, wrote:

Hello,
We are...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 5th, 2007, 01:18 PM Posted to aus.sport.scuba,rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 15
Posted By Peter Webb
Resorts in Australia

"underwater" wrote in message

Peter Webb wrote:

Cross-posted to aus.sport.scuba

Hello,
We...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 29th, 2006, 07:59 AM Posted to aus.sport.scuba,rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 15
Posted By Peter Webb
Resorts in Australia

Cross-posted to aus.sport.scuba

Hello,
We are planning our honeymoon in Australia in April-May 2007. We will
be doing some travelling around and then would like to spend one week
in a resort...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 14th, 2006, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter Webb
Car rental recommendations for Australia (one month)?

wrote in message
Hi,

I am trying to rent a car for a month from Brisbane Australia. Many
places have a...
Forum: Europe December 7th, 2006, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,fj.life.in-japan,alt.politics.economics,aus.politics
Replies: 42
Posted By Peter Webb
What are your favorite Australian towns you've most enjoyed visiting?

"The Aussie Viking" wrote in message
Exmouth. It is close to ningaloo reef, which in parts is that...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 23rd, 2006, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter Webb
What are your favorite Australian towns you've most enjoyed visiting?

"Turan Fettahoglu" wrote in message
What are your favorite Australian towns and regions (other than any
metropolitan capital...
Forum: Asia November 23rd, 2006, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 19
Posted By Peter Webb
Is there anything to see in Asia?

"Chuck Whealton" wrote in message

Peter Webb wrote:

Could I recommend the "Museum of American war...
Forum: Asia November 19th, 2006, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter Webb
Advice re Cambodia visit february2007

"Jan" wrote in message
Peter Webb wrote:

I was in these places in Feb 2006.

Sihanouk is a very mellow place indeed - far...
Forum: Asia November 19th, 2006, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter Webb
Advice re Cambodia visit february2007

"Jan" wrote in message
Its 6 years since are last visit to Cambodia, then we did the tortuous
overland journey from ...
Forum: Asia November 19th, 2006, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 19
Posted By Peter Webb
Is there anything to see in Asia?

"prior" wrote in message
Are there any ninja suicide demonstrations? How about petting zoos for
starving children in...
Forum: Europe November 17th, 2006, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By Peter Webb
Global Warming Relax and Enjoy

"PJ O'Donovan" wrote in message
www.brusselsjournal.com

Global Warming: Relax and Enjoy
From the desk of...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 13th, 2006, 01:36 PM Posted to aus.cars,rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter Webb
Poptop supplier / installer in Brisbane

Cross posting to aus.cars ....

wrote in message
Hi,
I'd like to convert my Toyota Hiace into a poptop and am...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 9th, 2006, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 7
Posted By Peter Webb
Advice on Autstralia (Sydney & Cairns) trip planning

Day 2, 3: Sydney Harbor Luncheon Cruise;

Personally, I'd spend the Luncheon cruise money on a really
good restaurant - and take the Manly Ferry. Or do both -
take the Ferry and find a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63