Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ray[_1_]
Forum: Cruises July 18th, 2019, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Ray[_1_]
Tell me about the Norwegian Pride of America?

Unfortunately, it isn't the Norwegian of years ago. Service has slipped
so that it is hit or miss. Our cabin was spotless when cleaned but
missed three of the 14 days of our last cruise. Overall...
Forum: Cruises May 24th, 2016, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By Ray[_1_]
Bahamas Visa Requirements for Indian Citizens

On 5/20/2016 7:09 PM, wrote:
mark are u there?

You are replying to a 12 year old post!
Forum: Cruises September 24th, 2015, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Ray[_1_]
r.t.c. - what was your favorite cruise

On 8/16/2015 6:24 PM, wrote:

Please share your experience with the group about what cruise you went
on that was your favorite, the cruise line, and the ports of call

Inaugural...
Forum: Cruises March 6th, 2015, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Ray[_1_]
Just come back from Costa!

On 2/25/2015 9:51 AM, wrote:
I would recommend carnival, where will you be cruising from?

Bilgat is absolutely right!

Costa is near the bottom of the line in quality and Carnival...
Forum: Cruises August 10th, 2013, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Ray[_1_]
I don't understand the negative reviews about Costa

On 8/9/2013 1:21 PM, Ema Nymton wrote:

Not sure I can believe you. Cruise lines have been cruising for decades,
they know exactly how many shrimp and lobsters will be consumed during
Hanukkah...
Forum: Cruises August 8th, 2011, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Ray[_1_]
Princess vs. Royal Caribbean

On 8/8/2011 8:37 AM, Richard Eagle wrote:
Hi all,

I was just wondering how Princess Cruises typically compare to Royal
Caribbean. My last (and only) cruise was on Royal Caribbean and I
Forum: Cruises July 6th, 2006, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Ray[_1_]
Royal Caribbean & New Hong Kong Terminal!

newbie wrote:

I believe they want to build the cruise terminal at the old airport and
not the current one. As I recall, there is nothing for tourist to do/see
around the old airport. It...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7