Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Om Nitron
Forum: Europe April 22nd, 2010, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By Om Nitron
Amazon: cross-border ordering and delivery

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote, On 04/21/2010 11:25 AM:

Tom P wrote:

I've used Amazon a number of times in the past to send gifts to people
in other countries, and I believe this was...
Forum: Europe April 7th, 2010, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 22
Posted By Om Nitron
Poll: Tea Party 48% Obama 44%

FACE wrote, On 04/07/2010 02:58 PM:

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 12:50:27 -0700 (PDT), in uk.politics.misc, "rick++"
, wrote

I suspect this will changes if the party or a...
Forum: Europe April 7th, 2010, 10:34 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 22
Posted By Om Nitron
Poll: Tea Party 48% Obama 44%

Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously) wrote, On
04/07/2010 02:35 PM:

rick++ wrote:

Plus the libetarian and conservative wings of the party will be at
each others...
Forum: Europe April 7th, 2010, 10:31 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 25
Posted By Om Nitron
Obama- the invisible student at Columbia University

William Black wrote, On 04/07/2010 02:27 PM:

You can't actually get a valid US passport without a valid birth
certificate.

You can't? Odd that you would claim that, because I did, in fact get...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4