Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: VK
Forum: Africa August 23rd, 2008, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By VK
Camping in Samburu/Shaba/Buffalo Springs

On Aug 9, 8:32*pm, Hans-Georg Michna hans-
wrote:
snip

Thanks for the info. As it turns out, we did not go to Samburu. Did
9 days in the Mara, and then went to...
Forum: Africa August 4th, 2008, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By VK
Camping in Samburu/Shaba/Buffalo Springs

Has anyone self-driven and stayed in the campsites in Samburu/Buffalo
Spring/Shaba? We are planning a trip there and had a few questions:

1/ Is it possible to simply roll up and get accommodation...
Forum: Africa July 11th, 2007, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By VK
Mombo & Duba camps - contact info

On Jul 11, 3:36 am, Dave Patterson wrote:
There's some chance they don't make an email address public. When I was
last there, they had no
phone connections, so any internet...
Forum: Africa July 9th, 2007, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By VK
Mombo & Duba camps - contact info

Does anyone have the email info for these camps in Botswana, or their
main booking office? On Google, all I get are travel agents (even
mombo.co.uk is an agent..)

Thanks,
Vandit
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4