Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Allen Bates
Forum: USA & Canada October 2nd, 2009, 07:08 AM Posted to nyc.food,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Allen Bates
seek Portuguese grilled sardines in Manhattan

Has anyone been to Luzia's Resturant in 429 Amsterdam Ave, NY 10024,
212-595-2000.
Has anyone tried their Grilled Portuguese Sardines (Tapas Menu) or Sadrinas
Portuguesas A La Plancha or Grilled...
Forum: USA & Canada October 2nd, 2009, 06:58 AM Posted to dc.dining,dc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Allen Bates
seeking Portuguese grilled sardines in Washington DC

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
I haven't tried either of the Nando's Peri-Peris but both are very new
and are not yet rated (tho' listed...
Forum: USA & Canada September 30th, 2009, 05:01 PM Posted to dc.dining,dc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Allen Bates
seeking Portuguese grilled sardines in Washington DC

We will be visiting Washington DC in November. We wish to try the Portuguese
grilled sardines. Can you recommend a good restaurent in downtown Washington
DC areas? Thank you.
Forum: USA & Canada September 30th, 2009, 05:00 PM Posted to nyc.food,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Allen Bates
seek Portuguese grilled sardines in Manhattan

We will be visiting Manhattan in October. We wish to try the Portuguese
grilled sardines. Can you recommend a good restaurent in Manhattan? Thank
you.
Forum: USA & Canada September 23rd, 2009, 05:55 PM Posted to alt.boston.moderated,alt.boston.unmoderated,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By Allen Bates
seek advice driving the Connecticut Route 169 scenic road

"K" wrote in message
169 is really only one of many such pretty drives in that part of the
state, which is very rural. 169 is...
Forum: USA & Canada September 22nd, 2009, 05:55 PM Posted to alt.boston.moderated,alt.boston.unmoderated,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By Allen Bates
seek advice driving the Connecticut Route 169 scenic road

We plan to drive from Boston to Hartford, Connecticut this late October.
We wish to take the famous scenic Route 169. Has anyone drove this road
before? Please advice what road we should use?

Where...
Forum: USA & Canada September 21st, 2009, 08:04 PM Posted to dc.driving,dc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,va.general
Replies: 9
Posted By Allen Bates
how best to go to Jamestown tour from DC

wrote in message
On Sep 20, 1:16 pm, MTV wrote:
I'd say 3 hours each way. All...
Forum: USA & Canada September 19th, 2009, 05:00 AM Posted to dc.driving,dc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,va.general
Replies: 9
Posted By Allen Bates
how best to go to Jamestown tour from DC

wrote in message
On Sep 12, 2:34 pm, "Allen Bates" wrote:
We wish to tour...
Forum: USA & Canada September 12th, 2009, 10:34 PM Posted to dc.driving,dc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,va.general
Replies: 9
Posted By Allen Bates
how best to go to Jamestown tour from DC

We wish to tour Jamestown during our November DC vacation.
Is there bus or public transport from Washington DC to Jamestown and back,
in the first week of November?
Can you please tell me which one...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9