Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zbenhalim
Forum: USA & Canada June 6th, 2007, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By zbenhalim
Angel's Landing - Zion - How late in the day?

On May 24, 9:50 am, "Toller" wrote:
I am planning to drive to Zion from Las Vegas, hike Angel's Landing, stay in
Springdale, hike Zion Narrows (short version), and go back to...
Forum: USA & Canada May 31st, 2007, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By zbenhalim
Desert - LA

On May 30, 12:21 pm, "paddy_nyr" wrote:
While I'm in Los Angeles I'd like to take a ride out to see the desert could
someone recommend where to go?

Thanks

Joshua Tree...
Forum: USA & Canada March 31st, 2007, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By zbenhalim
San Jose to Kings Canyon/Sequoia

Hatunen wrote:
On 27 Mar 2007 18:07:48 -0700, "zbenhalim"
wrote:

Sounds like you only have one day to drive to and visit the parks. I'd
skip King's Canyon except for...
Forum: USA & Canada March 28th, 2007, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By zbenhalim
San Jose to Kings Canyon/Sequoia

On Mar 26, 3:49 pm, wrote:
Hi,
For this coming Easter Weekend in April, we plan to make a driving
trip from San Jose to Kings Canyon, then Sequoia NPs and LA as the
Forum: Africa February 24th, 2007, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 1
Posted By zbenhalim
Fes/fez Question

On Feb 22, 11:18 am, "DAVE PRICE" wrote:
Hi All

Will be visiting Fez late April early May - may I ask a few questions?

Can someone tell me the sort of weather to...
Forum: USA & Canada January 20th, 2007, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By zbenhalim
South western USA (CA, UT, AR) landscapes ?

wrote:
Any suggestions about Zion and Capitol Reef ? Good views, places to
sleep etc ?

Zion is mostly a canyon, so you'll be looking up unless you hike,
Angel's Landing or...
Forum: Africa January 8th, 2007, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By zbenhalim
Fes or fes

DAVE PRICE wrote:
Hi all
would someone please tell me the correct spelling (fez or Fes) and why the
two names
DAVE
Bristol UK

It only has one name, ﻓﺎﺱ but Europeans couldn't agree...
Forum: USA & Canada December 12th, 2006, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By zbenhalim
Nevada Ghost Towns

Ralph Therien wrote:
Are there any within 3 hours travel from Reno ? Can anyone
recommend which ones to visit ?

It's not in Nevada, but Bodie, CA is one of the best preserved ghost
towns and...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8