Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: someoneelse
Forum: Europe December 19th, 2007, 04:21 AM Posted to soc.culture.russian,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By someoneelse
Leaving before departure date on visa?

I am looking at doing a short program in Russian Studies at MSU...there
are two options, two or four weeks. My impulse is to do two weeks, but
in case I really enjoy it and want to stay longer...
Forum: Air travel October 18th, 2007, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By someoneelse
Quick way to find less-than-full flights?

My main issue when I fly, I've realized, is whether the flight is full
or not (that is, I can put up with the crying babies, bad food, etc., as
long as there are open seats on either side of me,...
Forum: Air travel October 18th, 2007, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By someoneelse
Ambien for flights?

In article ,
wrote:

I can never sleep on flights. I tried OTC sleeping pills and alcoholic
drinks (not together).
Forum: Air travel September 26th, 2006, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By someoneelse
re; liquids loosened

In article ,
"JimL" wrote:

If I were one for conspiracy theories, I would guess that this was all
cooked up by an...
Forum: Europe September 14th, 2006, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.travel,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By someoneelse
holder for SIM cards?

In article ,
mrtravel wrote:

Tom Peel wrote:

John L schrieb:

Is there such a thing as a little holder for...
Forum: Air travel September 14th, 2006, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.travel,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By someoneelse
holder for SIM cards?

In article ,
mrtravel wrote:

Tom Peel wrote:

John L schrieb:

Is there such a thing as a little holder for...
Forum: Europe September 12th, 2006, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.travel,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By someoneelse
holder for SIM cards?

In article ,
Jens Arne Maennig wrote:

someoneelse wrote:

Is there such a thing as a little holder for multiple SIM cards?
Forum: Air travel September 12th, 2006, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.travel,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By someoneelse
holder for SIM cards?

In article ,
Jens Arne Maennig wrote:

someoneelse wrote:

Is there such a thing as a little holder for multiple SIM cards?
Forum: Air travel September 12th, 2006, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.arts.tv
Replies: 46
Posted By someoneelse
American Airlines criticizes ABC miniseries on 9/11 attacks

In article ,
mrtravel wrote:

Miss L. Toe wrote:

If it is supposed to be fictional then they should keep 9/11 out of...
Forum: Air travel September 12th, 2006, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.travel,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By someoneelse
holder for SIM cards?

Is there such a thing as a little holder for multiple SIM cards? (along
the lines of something one might use for stamp-collecting)

I looked online and couldn't find anything, I was surprised no one...
Forum: Europe September 12th, 2006, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.travel,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By someoneelse
holder for SIM cards?

Is there such a thing as a little holder for multiple SIM cards? (along
the lines of something one might use for stamp-collecting)

I looked online and couldn't find anything, I was surprised no one...
Forum: Air travel September 4th, 2006, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 11
Posted By someoneelse
Continental or US Airways?

In article ,
(Fjk Fjk) wrote:

In late April I shall be airborne from Newark Airport to
Pittsburgh. I would ...
Forum: Air travel September 4th, 2006, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By someoneelse
Travel site recommendations

http://www.mobissimo.com

It's a meta-search engine that so it searches the other engines like
Opodo, Orbitz, Travelocity, and so on. Only drawback is that it doesn't
include low-cost airlines in...
Forum: Air travel September 4th, 2006, 03:08 PM Posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air
Replies: 39
Posted By someoneelse
Padlocks on suitcases?

Some travel stores now sell locks that have a special little keyhole on
the bottom to which TSA has master keys so they can open and close them
without damaging them (they're combination-dial...
Forum: Air travel September 4th, 2006, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 19
Posted By someoneelse
Changing seats?

In article ,
(P T) wrote:

If you're on an airplane, and there's 2 or 3 adjacent, empty seats near
you, will the FAs be...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15