Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Maus
Forum: Asia October 4th, 2007, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 7
Posted By Maus
How to Travel Dali - Kunming?

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
In article , Walt Bilofsky
says...

Forum: Asia September 6th, 2007, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By Maus
thailand: Lopburi and Ayutthaya

"jygoo" wrote in message
Hello,
Need some advise. We would like to visit Lopburi and Ayuttaya in
Forum: Asia September 6th, 2007, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 8
Posted By Maus
Vietnam + Cambodja in 4 weeks

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message

Sapa might be
interesting, but I wouldn't go there in winter.

Alfred Molon
http://www.molon.de -...
Forum: Asia September 4th, 2007, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 8
Posted By Maus
Vietnam + Cambodja in 4 weeks

Vietnam + Cambodja in 4 weeks, is it worth doing it?
Planning to Fly on Hanoi, and away from Phnom-Penh. Must see in Cambodje is
Phnom-Penh (killing fields) and Angkor Wat.
In Vietnam: Hanoi, Sapa,...
Forum: Europe May 8th, 2007, 07:11 AM Posted to alt.europe.l.italie,free.it.regione.umbria,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
From Rome to Farnetta di Montecastrilli - how?

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Maus" wrote in message
Forum: Europe May 7th, 2007, 11:17 AM Posted to alt.europe.l.italie,free.it.regione.umbria,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
From Rome to Farnetta di Montecastrilli - how?

Hi,

i've to go to Farnetta di Montecastriili from rome on saturday 19 may, but
how?

I've 2 options:
taking the train from Rome Termini station to Montecastrilli, but, if i'm
right, the...
Forum: Asia March 30th, 2007, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By Maus
Want to travel but don't have a visa?

*SPAM*SPAM*SPAM*

"rnbsoul" wrote in message
These days, getting a visa is the last thing that you should...
Forum: Asia March 16th, 2007, 12:03 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.laos
Replies: 23
Posted By Maus
Warning, garages cause global warming!

"Niel Humphreys" wrote in
message ...

"Eeyore" ...
Forum: Asia January 25th, 2007, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 7
Posted By Maus
China + Vietnam - holiday money - best way?

Don't know for Vietnam, but for China: just take your bankcard (debit card)
and use ATM's. Very convenient.

Maus

--
(\__/)
(O.o )

Most easiest thing is to use ATM's. (with your bankcard (not creditcard)
Was there in october, and used only ATM's throught whole china, very easy.
Although not every bank accepted my card, Bank of...
Forum: Asia December 14th, 2006, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 11
Posted By Maus
Bangkok Nice Place to stay

In 2004 i had a really good time at Shanti Lodge in Bangkok. I recommend it.
Stayed there at the beginning and at the end of my trip. Search on google
for Shanti Lodge Bangkok or see your LP for...
Forum: Asia December 8th, 2006, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 21
Posted By Maus
prescription drugs in china

"pied piper" wrote in message

"Chris Blunt" wrote in message
Forum: Asia December 7th, 2006, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 21
Posted By Maus
prescription drugs in china

"PeterL" wrote in message

Maus wrote:
I was last September also in China, and as i had to carry also a lot...
Forum: Asia December 6th, 2006, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 21
Posted By Maus
prescription drugs in china

I was last September also in China, and as i had to carry also a lot of
medicaton with me but i didn't want to run any risk.
So i went to my pharmacy i there they made for me a 'medical passport'....
Forum: Asia October 18th, 2006, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By Maus
The second chinese revolution

Should have come with this question 2 weeks earlier when i was still in
China!

I must say i was indeed surprised, specially in Chengdu, by the large amount
of electric scooters.
It's something we...
Forum: Asia October 5th, 2006, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By Maus
Great Wall visit question

Depends what you want to see, if you want to go to Badaling and see an
heavily restored section of the wall with lots of tourist, you can take an
public/tourist bus.

If you want to do a hike on...
Forum: Asia October 4th, 2006, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By Maus
Travel to Taiwan and Hongkong

I'm just back of my trip to China/HK and was in taiwan before. I should say:
2 days HK is enough, spent the rest of your days in Taiwan! Taipei, Taroko
Gorge, Sun-Moon Lake, Kenting. etc.
Found...
Forum: Asia August 23rd, 2006, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Maus
Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces - visit worth in September?

Hi i want to know if the Dragon's Backbone Rice terraces are worth a visit
in September. Is there rice at that moment or is it all gone / off season?

Maus

--
(\__/)
(O.o )

post this message a while ago, but no answer yet.
Heard that it is also possible to take a train directly from Kowloon to
Guillin, is this correct?

Maus

--
(\__/)
(O.o )

ok, the wang fat sounds good to me, i'll have a look.
Still searching, someone been to Cosmic GH in Kowloon?

Maus

--
(\__/)
(O.o )

Well, the condition is not 'life-threatening', but the only drawback is that
she can get exhausted quicker.. And i don't think that when you're halfway
the track you can take the bus to the end,...
Forum: Asia August 16th, 2006, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 10
Posted By Maus
Rent-a-horse Tiger Leaping Gorge

"techD" wrote in message
suffered SEVERE Altitude Sickness, .....

this was during the Tiger Leaping Gorge?
Or...
Forum: Asia August 16th, 2006, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 10
Posted By Maus
Rent-a-horse Tiger Leaping Gorge

Hi, does anyone know if itis possible to rent a horse/donkey to do the Tiger
Leaping Gorge?
'cause of an heart condition is the whole Tiger Leaping Gorge maybe to heavy
(exhausting) for my...
Forum: Asia August 15th, 2006, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 9
Posted By Maus
Good hostel/guesthouse in Hong KOng / Kowloon

What about Lee's Garden and Star Guesthouse?

Maus

--
(\__/)
(O.o )

Does anyone know some good dogmeat dishes in China? (Name ?)
What should i order?
Don't know what is eaten from dog, but i prefer only the 'meat' not internal
organs (like kidneys etc...)

Maus

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34