Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J-Man
Forum: USA & Canada November 19th, 2006, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By J-Man
Phoenix to Costa Mesa TO DOs...?

"Jazz" wrote in message
Most of my interests surround natural wonders, mountain landscapes,
native american...
Forum: USA & Canada November 14th, 2006, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By J-Man
Phoenix to Costa Mesa TO DOs...?

"Jazz" wrote in message
Hi all... Ive gotten some great travel advice from here in the past,
hoping for the same...
Forum: USA & Canada November 14th, 2006, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By J-Man
Car Rental during Peak Seasons

"SMS" wrote in message
I have to go to Florida in December, and I was checking the car rental
prices at MIA and FLL,...
Forum: USA & Canada October 28th, 2006, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By J-Man
The Blue Bulletin - Las Vegas Local Informations

"The Blue Bulletin" wrote in message
The Blue Bulletin - Las Vegas Local Informations
- Monthly Newsletter:...
Forum: USA & Canada October 28th, 2006, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By J-Man
Chinese Restuarant in LVN

"pantagruel" wrote in message
I heard on Charlie Rose recently that there is a Chinese restaurant in Las
Vegas...
Forum: USA & Canada October 19th, 2006, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By J-Man
Okay....

"Snoopy" wrote in message
I promised my parents I would leave the newsgroups alone and in
fact we're...
Forum: USA & Canada October 11th, 2006, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By J-Man
NBA & NHL TICKETS

wrote in message
Hi
We will be in LA in December and would like to see a NBL game & a NHL
game. Is it best...
Forum: USA & Canada September 26th, 2006, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 7
Posted By J-Man
has anybody noticed the high price of cumberland, MD, holiday inn?

wrote in message
it's gone from
$59 minimum in 2002 to $104 minimum in 2006. what happened? that's
Forum: USA & Canada September 13th, 2006, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 41
Posted By J-Man
San Diego Information

"Ken Blake" wrote in message
J-Man wrote:

4. I used Priceline's "name your own price" for a hotel in Seattle
Forum: USA & Canada September 7th, 2006, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 41
Posted By J-Man
San Diego Information

4. I used Priceline's "name your own price" for a hotel in Seattle last
year, very successfully. Should I consider it for San Diego? what area(s)
does Priceline's "San Diego" cover and are...
Forum: USA & Canada August 27th, 2006, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By J-Man
Do you travel alot? pay with your card and maximize your rewards

"travelpro" wrote in message
If you do..... take advantage of some of these credit card offers for
points and...
Forum: USA & Canada August 14th, 2006, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By J-Man
Film Cameras in Checked Luggage

"Larry in Berkeley" wrote in message
If you are travelling by air with a film camera, don't forget that now
all...
Forum: Latin America August 14th, 2006, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By J-Man
Film Cameras in Checked Luggage

"Larry in Berkeley" wrote in message
If you are travelling by air with a film camera, don't forget that now
all...
Forum: USA & Canada August 4th, 2006, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 45
Posted By J-Man
Meeting Americans

Visit a dry lake bed in the middle of Nevada and you will get some sense
of that.

What do you want to use this room for?

Starbucks, of course.
Forum: USA & Canada August 2nd, 2006, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By J-Man
Hotwire for hotel near the Mall of America.

wrote in message

PeterL wrote:
Check out biddingfortravel.com

Thanks for the suggestion.

Michael
Forum: USA & Canada August 2nd, 2006, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By J-Man
searching for cheapest hotel when you dont care where you're going

wrote in message
My wife and I thought we'd go someplace within driving distance for our
anniversary,...
Forum: USA & Canada August 2nd, 2006, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By J-Man
Los Angeles visit in 3 weeks

"RogerS" wrote in message
My wife and I are visiting LA +surrounding area in the next 3 weeks. We
are staying ...
Forum: USA & Canada July 22nd, 2006, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By J-Man
Los Angeles Hollywood stay

"Danny Liberty" wrote in message
Hi,

I am visiting LA for a few days and I wanted to stay at a budget hotel
Forum: USA & Canada July 17th, 2006, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By J-Man
San Francisco hotels - no AC?

"Danny Liberty" wrote in message
Hi,

Me and my gf are visiting San Francisco in September. We're having a
Forum: USA & Canada July 17th, 2006, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 18
Posted By J-Man
[Help] South West (USA)tour - planning from Italy

PS;'Sorry for my english

Both your English and your spelling are better than many Americans'.
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20