Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R C & M S
Forum: Cruises July 4th, 2007, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By R C & M S
Hawaii Cruise -- a n ewbie want to know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqstj68CE_M
Forum: Cruises June 17th, 2007, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By R C & M S
OT...THE DECLINE OF FATHERHOOD...HAPPY FATHERS'S DAY !?

LIFE WITHOUT FATHER

The decline of fatherhood is one of the most basic, unexpected and
extraordinary trends of our time. Its dimensions can be captured in a single
statistic: In just three...
Forum: Cruises June 8th, 2007, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By R C & M S
CRUISE TIP CALCULATOR

http://cruisetip.tpkeller.com/
Forum: Cruises June 7th, 2007, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By R C & M S
carnival elation in sunny sunny san diego

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/sandiego/oneamerica2&pan=-110.6647&tilt=-13.195303&panfov=26.590715&tiltfov=20.725954&overlay=default&skin=default&useapplet=true&time=...
Forum: Cruises May 30th, 2007, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By R C & M S
HOLLAND AMERICA TIPPING POLICY AND SOME PERSPECTIVE

PRESENT TIPPING POLICY $10/PP PER DAY

From that $10 per person, $3.50 goes to your cabin steward, $3.50 goes to
your dining wait staff. The other $3 is divided among "The Behind the Scenes...
Forum: Cruises May 15th, 2007, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By R C & M S
The Summitt, a Celebrity Cruise

go here to find everything you need to know about the summit...will be on
her in the fall for panama canal trip..

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/summit.htm

and here are some of my pics from mex...
Forum: Cruises May 2nd, 2007, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By R C & M S
PRE, DURING AND POST CRUISE HELP...15 BEST DIET TIPS

--

Experts share their top tips for weight loss success.
By Kathleen M. Zelman, LD, RD, MPH

CAN'T YOU FILTER OUT THE PORN ADS ON YOUR NEWSGROUP?

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure, that just ain't so.

Mark Twain
Forum: Cruises April 23rd, 2007, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By R C & M S
Future cruisers write about the sea :))

KIDS WRITE ABOUT THE SEA

1) This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kelly age 6)

2) Oysters balls are called pearls. (James age 6)

3) If you are surrounded by sea you...
Forum: Cruises April 10th, 2007, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By R C & M S
SAN DIEGO HAS NEW STATUE

BE SURE TO CLICK ON VIDEO TO SEE ACTUAL WOMAN DEPICTED IN STATUE!
http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=27774

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know...
Forum: Cruises March 31st, 2007, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By R C & M S
Video of us going to captains table aboard the Celebrity Mercury....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khKhr7NDydo

THEN THEY TAKE A PICTURE OF THE WHOLE TABLE....
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2921717680066043953BVQezI

La vida cruising es muy good!!!!

It ain't...
Forum: Cruises March 10th, 2007, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By R C & M S
12 STEP PROGRAM FOR CRUISERS :))

1.. We admit we are powerless upon the oceans and seas-that our lives have
become just moments waiting for cruise docs.
2.. We believe that maybe Carnival, a Power greater than ourselves, could...
Forum: Cruises February 7th, 2007, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By R C & M S
2 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR SOFISTIKATED PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEARN HOW TO CRUISE PROPERLY!

LESSON ONE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9jiMmgtbpY

LESSON TWO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHV9K1C3opY
Forum: Cruises January 30th, 2007, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By R C & M S
Angeline check it out - money back from utube

could you write your email again so it is more understandable?

"HI FLYER" wrote in message
I saw it at...
Forum: Cruises January 30th, 2007, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By R C & M S
GRATUITIES...FINAL THOUGHT - Crusaders and Cheap *******s

BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN FOR JEWEL, HYMAN AND CRONIES!

"George Leppla" wrote in message

"-hh" ...
Forum: Cruises January 29th, 2007, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By R C & M S
GRATUITIES...FINAL THOUGHT

thou does protest too much :))

p.s. i am retired and do not work for anyone even cruiselines

here go watch this video of my princes cruise which shows why i love...
Forum: Cruises January 29th, 2007, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By R C & M S
GRATUITIES...FINAL THOUGHT

Think with your heart and tip from thy wallet :)

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure, that just ain't so.

Mark Twain
Forum: Cruises January 28th, 2007, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 64
Posted By R C & M S
GRATUITIES...Look within, maybe you are cheap....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULD RESTAURANTS INCREASE MENU PRICES TO COVER HELP?...THEN YOU WONT GO...

SHOULD AIRLINES INCREASE FARES TO COVER LUGGAGE HANDLERS?,,,THEN YOU WONT
FLY...

SHOULD...
Forum: Cruises January 28th, 2007, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 64
Posted By R C & M S
GRATUITIES...Look within, maybe you are cheap....

Your logic does not apply to civil service...or to people with workers comp
injuries or other disabilities or you are in a protected class...you are
delusional if you think the general population...
Forum: Cruises January 28th, 2007, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 64
Posted By R C & M S
GRATUITIES...Look within, maybe you are cheap....

When you work at your job, does your boss ever deduct money for days you
were not doing a good job?

LISTEN, you are getting service 24/7 on board and while your steward may not
be the best...he...
Forum: Cruises January 26th, 2007, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By R C & M S
DIAMOND PRINCESS ARRIVES IN SAN PEDRO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXK37DF1-CQ

--
Ralph Castro

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure, that just ain't so.
Forum: Cruises January 24th, 2007, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By R C & M S
MAZATLAN-STONE ISLAND HORSE BACK RIDING-PRINCESS CRUISE LAST WEEK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y-YDTBBtC8

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure, that just ain't so.
Forum: Cruises January 1st, 2007, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By R C & M S
GOT TO WALK BABY ON CRUISE EXCURSION...

DANIELLA IS A BABY ON STONE ISLAND FROM FAMILY THAT PROVIDES HORSES FOR
HORSEBACK RIDING EXCURSION ON STONE ISLAND..WE THINK SHE IS CUTE!

CLICK THIS TO SEE...
Forum: Cruises December 31st, 2006, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By R C & M S
Mexican Riviera Excursions

ACAPULCO...CLIFF DIVERS AND TOUR OF HOTELS

MAZATLAN....RANDIS HAPPY HORSES FOR FAMILY FUN AND EATING GARLIC SHRIMP ON
STONE ISLAND

PUERTO VALLARTA....NIGHT OF IGUANA TOUR....CANOPY TOUR OR TAKE...
Forum: Cruises December 28th, 2006, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By R C & M S
West Coast Recommendations

I live in San Diego but would not recommend our ships for your
kids...Instead, I would recommend the Vision of the Seas out of Long Beach
or a Princess ship like the Daimond out of San Pedro ( the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62