Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: harryoung
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 13th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By harryoung
Recently a friend of mine booked a small car for...

Recently a friend of mine booked a small car for 3-4 days in Cairns from http://www.australiarentcar.com . They offered him a great deal and he was very happy with the services and rates. So if you...
Forum: USA & Canada May 5th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By harryoung
The Big Island is the ideal island for snorkeling...

The Big Island is the ideal island for snorkeling in Hawaii as the water off the Kona coast tends to be very clear. It's nice to hear that you had a great time on Hapuna Beach and thanks for sharing...
Forum: Europe April 27th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By harryoung
If we look at the weather of various places then...

If we look at the weather of various places then we can see that the weather is getting warmer day by day due to global warming and I guess Ireland is not an exception to this.
Forum: USA & Canada April 22nd, 2011, 06:58 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By harryoung
It is not like that you always get the best deal...

It is not like that you always get the best deal from a particular site. You have to research and do comparative analysis and finally select the suitable deal that best fits your schedule and budget....
Forum: Europe April 18th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By harryoung
It is always better to book in advance to avoid...

It is always better to book in advance to avoid any last minute hassles. Also you can get better deals by advance booking if your are traveling in the peak season.
Forum: Europe April 14th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By harryoung
A week in Rome is a good time span to enjoy its...

A week in Rome is a good time span to enjoy its attractions. http://travel.ninemsn.com.au/internationalinsiders/rome-itineraries/655413/rome-one-week-itinerary Here one can find quite useful...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6