Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steven M. O'Neill
Forum: USA & Canada September 4th, 2009, 05:14 PM Posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 181
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

Phil wrote:
On Sep 4, 9:42*am, Chris wrote:
34th to Chambers in 5 minutes? *Were you a police officer or fireman?

Or a paramedic or a cabbie...
Forum: USA & Canada September 3rd, 2009, 11:16 AM Posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 181
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

wrote:
{IIRC, in Barefoot in the Park they were staying at the Plaza for $25/
night. I don't think inflation since that movie came out has been
what the Plaza would charge...
Forum: USA & Canada August 31st, 2009, 04:19 AM Posted to nyc.transit,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 181
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

Brian wrote:
No Wicked.

That will be a difficult one. I wanted to see it with Kristen
Chenowith but was outvoted by my wife and daughter.

My wife won't let me...
Forum: USA & Canada August 25th, 2009, 02:07 PM Posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 181
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

Peter T. Daniels wrote:
On Aug 24, 6:54*pm, "Joseph D. Korman" wrote:
However, I'm not sure how you can get a reduced fare Metrocard from out
of...
Forum: USA & Canada August 25th, 2009, 02:00 PM Posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 181
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

Peter T. Daniels wrote:
On Aug 24, 9:25*pm, (Steven M. O'Neill) wrote:
Peter T. Daniels wrote:
[PATH fares]

And no, you...
Forum: USA & Canada August 25th, 2009, 02:30 AM Posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 181
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

ATM wrote:
"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message

There's now a W hotel in Hoboken (the only hotel in Hoboken), on the
river, a few blocks from...
Forum: USA & Canada August 25th, 2009, 02:25 AM Posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 181
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

Peter T. Daniels wrote:
[PATH fares]
And no, you don't need to buy a SmartCard. The machines still sell non-
reuseable cards.

My son and I rode the PATH train 2 weekends...
Forum: USA & Canada August 22nd, 2009, 03:48 AM Posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 181
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

ATM wrote:
"Steven M. O'Neill" wrote in message
Steven M. O'Neill wrote:
The transit...
Forum: USA & Canada August 21st, 2009, 02:17 AM Posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 181
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

Steven M. O'Neill wrote:
The transit directions on Google Maps says there are at least 3
different buses to Manhattan.

I should have also said that the light rail is probably...
Forum: USA & Canada August 21st, 2009, 02:15 AM Posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 181
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

Michael Finfer wrote:
ARL wrote:
We are considering to stay at the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel in
Weehawken, NJ on the Hudson.
But there is no MTA subway to that...
Forum: Air travel September 21st, 2007, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Is it Friday Yet?

Martin wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:39:06 +0000 (UTC), (Steven M. O'Neill)
wrote:

When traveling, it's often useful to know
if it is Friday where you...
Forum: Air travel September 21st, 2007, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Is it Friday Yet?

mtravel wrote:
Steven M. O'Neill wrote:

When traveling, it's often useful to know
if it is Friday where you are going!

Forum: Air travel September 20th, 2007, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By Steven M. O'Neill
Is it Friday Yet?

When traveling, it's often useful to know
if it is Friday where you are going!

http://www.panix.com/~steveo/cgi/is-it-friday-yet.html

With time zone support.

--
Steven O'Neill ...
Forum: Air travel December 11th, 2006, 04:03 PM Posted to nyc.transit,rec.travel.air

Talal Itani wrote:
I am planning a business trip to New York City. I believe multiple airports
serve the Manhattan area: La Guardia, JFK, maybe New Jersey. Should I
avoid...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14