Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Miriam Feldstein
Forum: Cruises June 1st, 2013, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Miriam Feldstein
hotel in athens greece

Has anyone here stayed in Athens before or after a cruise and would they
recommend a hotel.
We are going in October and would like to be near the Acropolis, or at least
near the Hop-on Hop-off bus...
Forum: Cruises April 6th, 2010, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Miriam Feldstein
vacations to go

They offer any amenities that other TA don't. Have you received all that are
offered?

"PARNAMI" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises April 5th, 2010, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Miriam Feldstein
vacations to go

Has anyone here used this on line travel site and booked a cruise? If you
did, were you satisfied. They do have the best prices I've seen so far with
the best amenities.

--
Feeling gratitude and...
Forum: Cruises January 6th, 2008, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

This is a most interesting journal of your cruise. I was mostly interested
in Puerta Limon and the Panama Canal as we will be doing that in November. I
am now looking forward to the rain forest...
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2007, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Miriam Feldstein
NCL to HAwaii

Thank you all for your comments. I am not expecting HAL service or food, but
a nice piece of salmon for dinner and eggs or omelet for breakfast would be
just fine with me.Salad is good for lunch....
Forum: Cruises December 19th, 2007, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Miriam Feldstein
NCL to HAwaii

Has anyone out there cruised NCL around the Hawaiian Islands? If so, what is
your opinion of Pride of America? The staff? The food? The tours? Any advice
on a hotel in Honolulu? I will be on that...
Forum: Cruises October 2nd, 2007, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By Miriam Feldstein
SItes to See in Barcelona

May I suggest you walk down La Ramblas - it is quite a walk but well worth
it, but, especially I suggest you buy a ticket on the "hop-on-hop-off -bus"
and it will take you to all the fabulous...
Forum: Cruises July 2nd, 2007, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 65
Posted By Miriam Feldstein
New Zealand

Has anyone here taken the Auckland, New Zealand cruise to Sydney Australia
on Holland America? I was wondering how far the airport is from the
downtown and approximately the cost for a cab . We...
Forum: Cruises July 2nd, 2007, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Miriam Feldstein
Boston-Rotterdam-Boston on Maasdam

I took this cruise last year and it was fabulous. Always take a jacket and
sweater for under. Most of the time the weather was great, but when you see
icebergs, know that it is cold outside. I wore...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9