Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 1.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Africatraveler
Forum: Africa January 30th, 2008, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 21
Posted By Africatraveler
Kenya..is it safe?

On Jan 24, 3:25 am, "the_niner_nation"
wrote:
Hi..just wondering if any of the regular posters in here think it might be
okay to visit kenya later this year?

i...
Forum: Africa October 18th, 2007, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By Africatraveler
10,000 wildebeests Dead? Who is telling the truth

I saw an news item on telly the other saying that 10,000 wildebeest
died when crossing the Mara river in the annual migration.

I called the PR guy at Kenya Wildlife Services kws.org handling...
Forum: Africa October 18th, 2007, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By Africatraveler
Egypt Nile Cruise

Interesting i saw this. We did an article on the Egypt Nile cruises
some time back which you can read he
http://www.africapoint.com/newsletters/nile-cruise/index.htm
hope it helps you gather more...
Forum: Africa September 4th, 2007, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By Africatraveler
Africa Travel Photos

HI all
Thanks to all of you that have responded to my call and started
submitting photos in the Africa travel image gallery i set up
recently. You guys are awesome. Their are spectacular photos in...
Forum: Africa August 17th, 2007, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By Africatraveler
Submit Your Africa Safari Photos

hi guys,
I have started a new photo gallery on my site where you can submit
your photos that you might have taken on safari in Africa. There are
39 spectacular photos of Africa in the gallery already...
Forum: Africa April 23rd, 2007, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 24
Posted By Africatraveler
Kenya/Nairobi

Otherwise I agree that Nairobi National Park is the most
interesting thing to see in Nairobi. It takes a full day to do
one round trip in it.

Hans-Georg

I have been to Nairobi National...
Forum: Africa April 18th, 2007, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Africatraveler
Kenya south coast - package tour arrangements incl. cottage accommodation?

I know that in south coast Diani we can get cottages.
Apartment are the ones that are easier to get (1 bedroom).

Rates for both options usually start at around $43 per night that
EXCLUDES...
Forum: Africa April 17th, 2007, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 4
Posted By Africatraveler
A day in Nairobi..

On Apr 17, 1:46 am, "the_niner_nation"
wrote:
The way the flight timings etc are, I have a *whole* free day in Nairobi
before my safari..
does anyone have any...
Forum: Africa April 17th, 2007, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 24
Posted By Africatraveler
Kenya/Nairobi

Hi
You may want to start at The Nairobi National park which is located
just about 10 kms away from the bustling city centre. Except for the
elephant, this park is home to four members of the big...
Forum: Europe February 28th, 2007, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Africatraveler
Great Africa Wildebeest Migration- Download Report

Hello guys
by now most of you must have heard of that the Great Wilderbeest
migration in East Africa was declared as one of the New 7 Wonders of
the World by ABC news in America in Nov 2006

I have...
Forum: Asia February 28th, 2007, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Africatraveler
Great Africa Wildebeest Migration- Download Report

Hello guys
by now most of you must have heard of that the Great Wilderbeest
migration in East Africa was declared as one of the New 7 Wonders of
the World by ABC news in America in Nov 2006

I have...
Forum: Africa February 28th, 2007, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe