Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Broomer
Forum: Asia April 4th, 2008, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 15
Posted By Broomer
Good hotel in Ipoh

Mate no complaints. Hotel service in KL is very good. The added bonus
is good grasp of English.
Might suggest New world for our next trip in KL. Wife's got friends
and family there, and well, don't...
Forum: Asia April 1st, 2008, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 15
Posted By Broomer
Good hotel in Ipoh

On Apr 1, 12:42*pm, nick chan wrote:
malaysia cheap hotels is a mess
but their 5 star hotels are the best i've stayed

Cool. Which one did you stay at?
We were at the...
Forum: Asia March 31st, 2008, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 15
Posted By Broomer
Good hotel in Ipoh

On Mar 31, 12:52*pm, wrote:
grusl wrote:
On Mar 27, 3:59 pm, " A Mate" wrote:
Thank you, George - so sharp!

The OP??? Doubt it!

I...
Forum: Asia March 30th, 2008, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 15
Posted By Broomer
Good hotel in Ipoh

On Mar 28, 9:46*pm, grusl wrote:
On Mar 28, 2:59*am, Broomer wrote:

On Mar 27, 11:00*pm, " A Mate" ...
Forum: Asia March 27th, 2008, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 15
Posted By Broomer
Good hotel in Ipoh

On Mar 27, 11:00*pm, " A Mate" wrote:
Matter of iponion, Alfie!

(Knowing you're a non-English speaker - may I explain - the above is a play
on words!!)

:-))

Forum: Asia March 27th, 2008, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 15
Posted By Broomer
Good hotel in Ipoh

Guys, anyone know a good hotel in Iphod. Checked out both Asiarooms
and Tripadvisor and the four main there sucked bad.

I was thinking about the Casurina at one stage then I thought better
of...
Forum: Asia July 16th, 2007, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By Broomer
Stretch Limo hire in BKK

On Jul 16, 4:24 pm, Tchiowa wrote:
On Jul 16, 9:44 am, Broomer wrote:

I've been banging my head against the wall with this one. Even
Forum: Asia July 16th, 2007, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By Broomer
Stretch Limo hire in BKK

I've been banging my head against the wall with this one. Even
Google's let me down.
Does anyone know where I could hire a stretch limo for a half day trip
around the city?

I want to give my wife a...
Forum: Asia January 4th, 2007, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 16
Posted By Broomer
Bomb blasts in Thailand - perspective required.

Guys thanks.
I was more referring to the website and the response isn't positive.

Googled them while trying to find out about accommodation.
Anyway, we're heading there.

Should be fun.

Thanks guys.
Forum: Asia January 2nd, 2007, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 16
Posted By Broomer
Bomb blasts in Thailand - perspective required.

Forgot to as one more thing, how reliable is Thaivisa?

I've just been skimming the headlines from that site.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Ka Kwok
Forum: Asia January 2nd, 2007, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 16
Posted By Broomer
Bomb blasts in Thailand - perspective required.

Thanks for the responses.
I'm staying at something a bit upscale so there's at least a higher,
perceived, level of security there. Knowing there are people a bit
paranoid, I was maybe thinking that...
Forum: Asia January 2nd, 2007, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 16
Posted By Broomer
Bomb blasts in Thailand - perspective required.

Cool.
On another note then.
You wouldn't happen to know any of the following would you:
1) Good Vegetarian restaurant around Bangkok
2) Wedding photos place (how much)

Thanks bud,

Ka Kwok
Forum: Asia January 2nd, 2007, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 16
Posted By Broomer
Bomb blasts in Thailand - perspective required.

Bud, Happy new year to you.
Thanks for the repsonse. I know what you mean.
I'm posting more or less just to get the mood that's all.

(Also on a selfish note is that I'm hoping for some cancellations...
Forum: Asia January 2nd, 2007, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 16
Posted By Broomer
Bomb blasts in Thailand - perspective required.

Thanks for the response.
That I know.
Just wondering what the general mood is right in the city.
I'm only guessing that it's a bit edgy.

There's more chance of me getting belted by a stubby then...
Forum: Asia January 1st, 2007, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 16
Posted By Broomer
Bomb blasts in Thailand - perspective required.

This is a trollish question I know, but I need to ask it to set my
future wife at ease,
We've partially booked a Honeymoon there for March.

In light of recent events, I'm looking for opinion and...
Forum: Asia November 26th, 2006, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Broomer
Karon Royal Wing Villa and Hotel

Did this get bought out?
Just wondeirng what happened to it after the Tsunami.

Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16