Showing results 1 to 25 of 86
Search took 2.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FredBear
Forum: Europe July 30th, 2007, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By FredBear
Corleone, Sicily

wrote in message

Yeah. Always loved the rustic look of it in the films so Im thinking
about spending a couple of...
Forum: Europe July 27th, 2007, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 303
Posted By FredBear
Manchester votes for congestion charge.

"Alan S" wrote in message

In a land as tiny as the British Isles I would have visited
every part of it by now if I lived...
Forum: Europe July 25th, 2007, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By FredBear
help with west scotland visit

"checker" wrote in message

Our concerns revolve around how long it takes to get from Stirling to
these areas...
Forum: Europe July 24th, 2007, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By FredBear
Viareggio visit

"Steve Rainbird" wrote in message

Going to Viareggio in 2 weeks time with the other half and 6yr old son.
Also...
Forum: Europe July 19th, 2007, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By FredBear
Bruges Parking Info Needed

"Joe Schmoe" wrote in message

It sounds like you must like it there, to go every year.

I stay overnight before...
Forum: Europe July 18th, 2007, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By FredBear
Bruges Parking Info Needed

"Joe Schmoe" wrote in message

Can anyone help with some information about parking in Bruges? Is it
safe? I heard...
Forum: Europe July 12th, 2007, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By FredBear
Automated tailgating cuts pollution

An automated way of allowing cars to drive much closer to each other
in heavy moving traffic, so-called platooning, could cut congestion,
save fuel and cut greenhouse gas emissions, according to...
Forum: Europe July 1st, 2007, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 38
Posted By FredBear
Italy Adriatic Ancona Suggestions Please.

"sergio" wrote in message
On 30 Giu, 11:41, B wrote:

I'm still waiting for the...
Forum: Europe July 1st, 2007, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 38
Posted By FredBear
Italy Adriatic Ancona Suggestions Please.

"sergio" wrote in message
On 30 Giu, 11:41, B wrote:

Myself, I'll stop watching this...
Forum: Europe June 30th, 2007, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 38
Posted By FredBear
Italy Adriatic Ancona Suggestions Please.

I remember that from years ago I think Anna Magnani was in it.

Thanks for that

"tile" wrote in message
FredBear wrote:
Forum: Europe June 30th, 2007, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 38
Posted By FredBear
Italy Adriatic Ancona Suggestions Please.

Tile,

Change of subject. I'm off to a place called San Martino Alfieri in the
Monferrato hills in Piemonte for a couple of weeks in September. Do you have
any knowledge of that area. Do you know...
Forum: Europe June 30th, 2007, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 38
Posted By FredBear
Italy Adriatic Ancona Suggestions Please.

"tile" wrote in message

Rimini and Cattolica are in Romagna..

I believe the OP, who probably isn't all that au fait with...
Forum: Europe June 30th, 2007, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 38
Posted By FredBear
Italy Adriatic Ancona Suggestions Please.

"tile" wrote in message

you did not mention Urbino..

You are absolutely correct to say that I didn't mention those items...
Forum: Europe June 29th, 2007, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 38
Posted By FredBear
Italy Adriatic Ancona Suggestions Please.

My 14 year old daughter persuaded me to book Ryanair flights for her,
my 12 year old son and myself to Ancona from 19th -26th July.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Not a lot of suggestions so far...
Forum: Europe June 12th, 2007, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By FredBear
How to create your own forum?

"adsf" wrote in message

How to create your own forum?
Forum: Europe June 9th, 2007, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 55
Posted By FredBear
why doesn't the UK join the Schengen treaty ??

"Andy Pandy" wrote in message

Many succeed of course, but the British haven't "given up".

Would that be all the...
Forum: Europe June 9th, 2007, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 55
Posted By FredBear
why doesn't the UK join the Schengen treaty ??

"Patrick Wallace" wrote in message

No - loss of control over who comes into the country.

An occasional look at the...
Forum: Europe June 8th, 2007, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By FredBear
Edinburgh Fringe Festival August 5th - 27th

If any of you have the notion to come to Edinburgh in August, you might be
interested in the Fringe Festival Programme which has just been published.

www.edfringe.com
--

(\__/)
(='.'=)

"bigbrian" wrote in message

Having been to Siena several times previously, I'm going to be there
again in...
Forum: Europe May 29th, 2007, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By FredBear
Left or kept luggage lockers or room Liverpool station.

Oops, cock-up. I read it as Liverpool Street not Liverpool. Disregard.

"FredBear" wrote in message

"John H"...
Forum: Europe May 29th, 2007, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By FredBear
Left or kept luggage lockers or room Liverpool station.

"John H" wrote in message

Can anyone on group advise me whether Liverpool station has anywhere a
suitcase can be left for the day...
Forum: Europe May 28th, 2007, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 17
Posted By FredBear
Naples buried under rubbish

"Touristplace.info" wrote in message

It is easy to joke...but when you see every year the same critical
situation,...
Forum: Europe May 27th, 2007, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 17
Posted By FredBear
Naples buried under rubbish

Anybody planning a trip to Naples in the near future would be well advised
to have second thoughts.

http://www.corriere.it/english/articoli/2007/05_Maggio/23/rifuit.shtml

--

(\__/)
(='.'=)

"jonhindolveston" u34562@uwe wrote in message news:72ce852f29cb6@uwe...

more importanty, leave our car (British number plate) somewhere safe (i.e
is there
a car park at Florence train station...
Forum: Europe May 25th, 2007, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By FredBear
Italian hospitality with BLUHOME.IT : private holiday home, B&B or farmhouse holiday location .No commission fees,Direct from the proprietor

Thanks for that.

There are some interesting places there. A lot of accommodation not
mentioned in most of the other web sites. I have my eye on two already for
next year.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 86