Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve[_10_]
Forum: Cruises January 17th, 2020, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Tell me about the Norwegian Pride of America?

On 7/17/2019 12:01 PM, Jaime Cruz wrote:
My wife and I are sailing on it next month...

So how was it? What did you think of it?
Forum: Cruises March 17th, 2015, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve[_10_]
test

On 3/16/2015 9:25 PM, Steve wrote:
My news reader shows 250 messages but when I open this group it says
there are no messages. It doesn't matter, since I don't really use this
group any more. I...
Forum: Cruises March 17th, 2015, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve[_10_]
test

My news reader shows 250 messages but when I open this group it says
there are no messages. It doesn't matter, since I don't really use this
group any more. I used to like to check in once in a...
Forum: Cruises August 13th, 2013, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve[_10_]
abbreviations

On 8/6/2013 3:09 PM, wrote:
I was reading some older posts and saw that cruise critic was abbreviated as CC .

There was another abbreviation being used as well - CM - does this...
Forum: Cruises February 13th, 2013, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Steve[_10_]
If you are bored....

Oh boy! I always wanted to be a gentleman!
Watch at around 5 PM on Saturday, the 16th. My wife and I will be on
Oasis. We plan to be wearing matching chartreuse/yellow shirts and we
MAY be waving...
Forum: Cruises February 13th, 2013, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Steve[_10_]
If you are bored....

On 2/2/2013 4:15 PM, Brian K wrote:
I just tried the link. It wasn't live but previous sailings from 2012.

My wife has the same problem with her computer. I believe the problem is
an outdated...
Forum: Cruises November 17th, 2012, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Best Cabins on Ships...

On 11/13/2012 5:44 PM, RayC wrote:
Bo1953 wrote:
................. btw looks like spammers have taken

over... is this group no longer moderated?

SamuelS

Never was moderated. It...
Forum: Cruises November 1st, 2012, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Carnival Glory in port at 1 AM

I wonder why Carnival Glory is all lit up but docked in port at Fort
Lauderdale at 1 AM?

(Seen he http://portevergladeswebcam.com/ )
Forum: Cruises October 29th, 2012, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Visits To Cuba

On 10/24/2012 6:40 PM, Brian K wrote:
On 10/4/2012 9:32 PM, bob wald wrote:
because they killed Kennedy......

And pigs can fly.

I KNEW it! ;-)
Forum: Cruises August 17th, 2012, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Roll Call

On 7/20/2012 3:12 PM, Brian K wrote:
It's been a while since I checked this NG. Who's still here or has
everybody migrated to the other Facebook Group?

I still check in here once in a while....
Forum: Cruises June 21st, 2012, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve[_10_]
NY cruise terminal

On 5/30/2012 8:13 PM, Dick Miles wrote:
We are arriving a day early for our cruise (June 30).
What is the best method to get a good room rate for a hotel located between the cruise terminal and...
Forum: Cruises November 4th, 2010, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve[_10_]
OT Andrew Cuomo

Well, Andrew Cuomo will be the next governor of New York state. He was
probably the best choice but I couldn't bring myself to vote for him. I
still blame him for the death of our newsgroups. Sure...
Forum: Cruises June 20th, 2010, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Happy Father's Day

On 6/20/2010 9:23 AM, Tom K wrote:
Happy Father's Day to all the RTC Dads and Grandads.

--Tom

Thank you. :-)
Forum: Cruises November 28th, 2009, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Oasis of the Seas Pictures

Gettamulla Tupya wrote:
Interesting. Apart from the sheer size of the vessel limiting what ports she can call at, all of the greenery limits ports even
further. Quarantine...
Forum: Cruises November 24th, 2009, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Cruise Ship Early Tour Departure

Sue Mullen wrote:

Jacquey Moss wrote:
How do you get off your cruise ship early to catch your private
tours? The ships that we have been on permit the passengers signed up
for...
Forum: Cruises June 3rd, 2009, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Prickly Pear Island (Antigua) radioactive??

Ah, well that's significant. I didn't search Google with those words. I
just happened to come across the Wikipedia article after searching
Google for (probably) Prickly Pear Island Antigua.
I can...
Forum: Cruises June 2nd, 2009, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Prickly Pear Island (Antigua) radioactive??

As I mentioned a few minutes ago in an old thread, we are back from our
cruise. (Carnival Freedom, 8 day Eastern Caribbean)
In Antigua, we did a little excursion to Prickly Pear Island for some...
Forum: Cruises June 2nd, 2009, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Ft. Lauderdale transportation

Charles wrote:
In article , Steve
wrote:

There's always that little chance that something weird would happen and
we would...
Forum: Cruises June 2nd, 2009, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Ft. Lauderdale transportation

Steve wrote:
a couple of quick questions for you experienced travelers and I may
be ready to go.
Sailing Carnival Freedom on May 23rd. Flying in the morning of...
Forum: Cruises May 17th, 2009, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Ft. Lauderdale transportation

Sue Mullen wrote:

Steve wrote:

Jeff wrote:
Steve wrote:

Thanks to those of you who put my mind at ease in my ID question
Forum: Cruises May 16th, 2009, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

Jeff wrote:
Steve wrote:

Thanks to those of you who put my mind at ease in my ID question
earlier this week.

Now a couple of quick questions for you experienced travelers and I...
Forum: Cruises May 16th, 2009, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Ft. Lauderdale transportation

Thanks to those of you who put my mind at ease in my ID question earlier
this week.

Now a couple of quick questions for you experienced travelers and I may
be ready to go.
Sailing Carnival...
Forum: Cruises May 12th, 2009, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Simple question about ID

12 days from our family Eastern Caribbean cruise...

On our only previous cruise, the kids were young and none of us had
passports back then (5 years ago). The required proof of ID was a photo
ID...
Forum: Cruises April 17th, 2009, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Ending Somali piracy: few options for US forces

In article , Tom K
wrote:

So... you want to give high end weapons to cargo ships with crew from
countries like Liberia, etc? ...
Forum: Cruises March 2nd, 2009, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By Steve[_10_]
Same itinerary twice?

Surfer E2468 wrote:
Did the panama canal cruise 3 times on princess,and loved it both

Uh.........What?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44