Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: wsebastian
Forum: Africa January 30th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By wsebastian
It is still going to take some time before I can...

It is still going to take some time before I can finally plan a trip to Kenya and this is because I am unable to get some good company with me. In fact there are so many people who are eager to...
Forum: Asia December 24th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By wsebastian
Finally it was good to note someone posting...

Finally it was good to note someone posting elaborate details on Vietnam travel. My younger brother whose marriage is on the cards was asking me to suggest some good destinations for honeymoon, I did...
Forum: Latin America December 19th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By wsebastian
Am totally clueless about what is going on here....

Am totally clueless about what is going on here. Like I dislike the idea in replying amongst the crowd of so many quoted messages where you find it so difficult to locate the last posted message....
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3