Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: Asia November 20th, 2009, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Sydney to Tokyo question

American, never been to Japan, thinking of flying up on JetStar to
Tokyo but can barely spend three days there. Is this worth the long
flight? Looking to eat in some great restaurants, see some...
Forum: Europe November 7th, 2009, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
May June July 2010 in the South of France

Besides Cannes, is there any film or Jazz Festival going on next year
between May 1-15. and July 1-15 or close?
Forum: Australia & New Zealand February 4th, 2009, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
What to do in Queenstown, N.Z.?

On Jan 30, 11:17*am, nrav wrote:
Wife and heading there in mid-April. Big food and wine types and like
luxury, old hotel bar, kind of digs. Any wilderness or sightseeing...
Forum: USA & Canada October 14th, 2008, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Lanai, Kona or Honolulu for Christmas?

On Oct 14, 2:26*pm, " wrote:
We have three days to kill after spending time on Kauai and Maui, and
we were wondering what the better place to stay would...
Forum: USA & Canada October 14th, 2008, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Lanai, Kona or Honolulu for Christmas?

We have three days to kill after spending time on Kauai and Maui, and
we were wondering what the better place to stay would be for three
more nights. Like good food, maybe a different experience....
Forum: USA & Canada September 14th, 2008, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Christmas (or the week before) in Hawaii questions

We only have time to hit two Islands each for a few days. We're
looking for upscale and interesting, as opposed to resorts, and
relatively free of children. Any thing that might fit the bill in
Kauai...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 28th, 2008, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 7
Is Darwin Worth Going to for a Weekend?

On Aug 27, 4:22*pm, Joseph Coulter wrote:
" wrote in news:a736c446-095b-
:

Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 27th, 2008, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 7
Is Darwin Worth Going to for a Weekend?

I've got frequent flier miles to burn before I leave Australia for
good and Darwin is about the only place I have not scene that I can
use these Qantas miles on. Worth going to? What are the sites?...
Forum: Air travel July 19th, 2008, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 22
Sydney to LA on American Airlines question

My itinerary, from a travel agent, says American Airlines flight 7363
operated by Qantas. Usually, it just says Qantas and a two-digit
number. Am I really on an American Airlines plane, not a Qantas...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 19th, 2008, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Barossa and Kangaroo Island doable in three days?

We presently live in Sydney and were thinking of flying into Adelaide
on a Saturday, hopping over to Barossa for some wine (is Grange
Hermitage open?) and then maybe take a quick flight over to...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10