Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rent Home In Rome
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered January 13th, 2011, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Rent Home In Rome
ROME - CHEAP ACCOMMODATION IN THE CORE OF HISTORIC CENTER

Hi,

I'm the owner of an elegant apartment in the core of historic center of
Rome. If you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays why should
you stay in a small hotel room and spend a bunch...
Forum: Travel Marketplace January 12th, 2011, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Rent Home In Rome
ROME - CHEAP ACCOMMODATION IN THE CORE OF HISTORIC CENTER

Hi,

I'm the owner of an elegant apartment in the core of historic center of
Rome. If you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays why should
you stay in a small hotel room and spend a...
Forum: Europe January 12th, 2011, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Rent Home In Rome
ROME - CHEAP ACCOMMODATION IN THE CORE OF HISTORIC CENTER

Hi,

I'm the owner of an elegant apartment in the core of historic center of
Rome. If you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays why should
you stay in a small hotel room and spend a...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered May 25th, 2008, 02:15 PM Posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.budget.backpack,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Rent Home In Rome
ACCOMMODATION IN HISTORIC CENTER OF ROME - ITALY

Hallo,

if you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays, why should you
stay in a small hotel room and spend a bunch of money?
Save money and choose my elegant apartment located in the core...
Forum: Travel Marketplace May 25th, 2008, 02:15 PM Posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.budget.backpack,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Rent Home In Rome
ACCOMMODATION IN HISTORIC CENTER OF ROME - ITALY

Hallo,

if you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays, why should you
stay in a small hotel room and spend a bunch of money?
Save money and choose my elegant apartment located in the core...
Forum: Europe May 25th, 2008, 02:15 PM Posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.budget.backpack,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Rent Home In Rome
ACCOMMODATION IN HISTORIC CENTER OF ROME - ITALY

Hallo,

if you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays, why should you
stay in a small hotel room and spend a bunch of money?
Save money and choose my elegant apartment located in the core...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel May 25th, 2008, 02:15 PM Posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.budget.backpack,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Rent Home In Rome
ACCOMMODATION IN HISTORIC CENTER OF ROME - ITALY

Hallo,

if you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays, why should you
stay in a small hotel room and spend a bunch of money?
Save money and choose my elegant apartment located in the core...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel November 13th, 2007, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Replies: 0
Posted By Rent Home In Rome
ELEGANT ACCOMMODATION IN HISTORIC CENTER OF ROME - ITALY

If you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays, why should you
stay in a small hotel room and spend a bunch of money?
Save money and choose my elegant apartment located in the core of Rome...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered November 13th, 2007, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Rent Home In Rome
ELEGANT ACCOMMODATION IN HISTORIC CENTER OF ROME - ITALY

If you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays, why should you
stay in a small hotel room and spend a bunch of money?
Save money and choose my elegant apartment located in the core of Rome...
Forum: Travel Marketplace November 13th, 2007, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Rent Home In Rome
ELEGANT ACCOMMODATION IN HISTORIC CENTER OF ROME - ITALY

If you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays, why should you
stay in a small hotel room and spend a bunch of money?
Save money and choose my elegant apartment located in the core of Rome...
Forum: Europe December 20th, 2006, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Rent Home In Rome
ACCOMMODATION IN CENTER OF ROME - RENT APARTMENT IN ROME - ITALY

If you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays, why should you
stay in a small hotel room and spend a bunch of money?
Save money and choose my elegant apartment located in the core of Rome...
Forum: Travel Marketplace December 20th, 2006, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Rent Home In Rome
ACCOMMODATION IN CENTER OF ROME - RENT APARTMENT IN ROME - ITALY

If you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays, why should you
stay in a small hotel room and spend a bunch of money?
Save money and choose my elegant apartment located in the core of Rome...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 20th, 2006, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc