Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Splenda
Forum: Caribbean November 25th, 2007, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 2
Posted By Splenda
HAL NO!

"BrianK" wrote in message
On 11/24/2007 2:02 PM Splenda plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger and
said:
We just got...
Forum: Caribbean November 24th, 2007, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 2
Posted By Splenda
HAL NO!

We just got home after B2B on Noordam for 21 miserable days. We were shocked
at the lack of quality of food. Macaroni and cheese is not my idea of a
suitable cruise ship dinner menu item. It...
Forum: Cruises October 23rd, 2007, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Splenda
walkie talkies

We bought el-cheapo walkie talkies onboard a long time ago but were not
happy with the range or clearness.
We bought Uniden Scramble a year or so ago. Absolutely love them.
We also looked far and...
Forum: Cruises October 21st, 2007, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 22
Posted By Splenda
Norwegian Cruise Lines NCL, Dawn and Sun

"Charles" wrote in message
In article , Peg
Caldwell-Ott...
Forum: Cruises October 21st, 2007, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Splenda
Booking cruises on new ships

We booked the Azamara Quest B2B October, 2007. We had a total of 35 nights
booked on the Quest and their 'sister' cruise line with 2 cruises on RCCL
before and 1 on RCCL, after the Quest.
The ship...
Forum: Cruises September 24th, 2007, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 65
Posted By Splenda
Why do you cruise?

You are so very right.
My DH's EX was on the same cruise, and this was a cruise 1600 miles from our
homes.
My DH's cousin, whom he had not seen in years, also from the same area.

"Jeff Gersten"...
Forum: Cruises September 22nd, 2007, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 245
Posted By Splenda
What's your biggest pet peeve when cruising?

Non-smoking people in the smoking areas asking me to NOT smoke.
There are far more non-smoking areas than smoking.

"Tom K" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises February 18th, 2007, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Splenda
ncl cruise line (pearl)

"Karen Selwyn" wrote in message
Splenda wrote:

NCL would have to pay ME to take another cruise with them.
I call it the...
Forum: Cruises February 17th, 2007, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Splenda
ncl cruise line (pearl)

NCL would have to pay ME to take another cruise with them.
I call it the 'bait and switch cruise line' because if we wanted good food
and service we had to pay $50 or more to eat in one of their...
Forum: Cruises February 8th, 2007, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Splenda
Should I bother with a TA

We have always booked cruises on line or phoned the cruise line.
(since we prefer Celebrity/Royal Caribbean, we have a favorite cruise
coordinator)
He has always returned our phone call when he...
Forum: Cruises February 8th, 2007, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Splenda
Air deviation question

Yes, booking transportation to the port city and to the cruise ship on your
own could save money.
BUT..... we were on the Zenith last month when the channel into Tampa was
fogged in and the Coast...
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2006, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Splenda
Celebrity Century

We sailed on the Century prior to its renovation.
We have found the food and service on Celebrity ships to be outstanding for
the price.
Unlike some of the NCL ships. We just got off the NCL Spirit,...
Forum: Cruises December 12th, 2006, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Splenda
NCL Lines

We just cruised NCL for the 2nd and last time. Lines of people were
everywhere.
I nick-named the NCL Spirit "the bait and switch cruise". Lines for the
"free" meals were constantly long and...
Forum: Cruises November 3rd, 2006, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 117
Posted By Splenda
First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

I believe people your age would love Voyager. The price of a 7 night balcony
is very reasonable next month. So much on the ship to keep you active and
entertained.
True the food isn't that...
Forum: Cruises October 30th, 2006, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Splenda
best travel insurance?

As I understand it, after paying good money for travel insurance, some, if
not most, insurance companies use a 'management service' and you never
actually deal directly with the company that you...
Forum: Caribbean October 29th, 2006, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 9
Posted By Splenda
Honeymoon planning advice

I think so but........ he DID say this was their honeymoon. LOL
I bet they could think of something to do while "at sea"

"Don Wiss" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16