Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marc & Angelique
Forum: Africa October 4th, 2009, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By Marc & Angelique
Advice needed: independant travel Zambia

Hello,

W' re planning a trip to Zambia.
Would like advice on car rental (4x4 camp equip. incl.), do & don'ts,
camping IN the Parks and other tips.
Anyone with recent experience to share info is...
Forum: USA & Canada March 25th, 2009, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Marc & Angelique
GPS maps west US / national parks

Hello,

Anyone know alternatives for mapsfor my Garmin etrex venture?
The Garmin maps (west us and national parks) are very expensive!
And I would opt for one map combining both.

Thans, regards

Marc
Forum: Caribbean November 11th, 2008, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 1
Posted By Marc & Angelique
Cuba: Accomodation around Christmas dufficult to get?

Hello,

We are planning a trip to Cuba end of december.
Travelling by car.
Is it hard to get accomodation during that period?

Best regards
Marc
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3