Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 1.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred[_2_]
Forum: Africa January 12th, 2009, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By Fred[_2_]
A plan to Namibia

Dear all,

my wife and i are planning to go to Namibia next year.
For your information, It is not the first time we are going to africa.
I have been living in Cameroon for 2 years and we have done...
Forum: Africa May 9th, 2008, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred[_2_]
A future plan to Tanzania : Mahale, Katavi, Ruaha, Mikumi and Selous

Dear all,

after our last year honeymoon trip dedicated to Masai Mara, my wife
and i are planning our next safari.

Our idea is the following : "south" Tanzania with the following parks
and reserves...
Forum: Africa November 16th, 2007, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Best places in Namibia

Dear all,

after our honeymoon in Masai Mara, we plan to make a tour in Namibia
next year.

What are for you the best places to go, the best things to do in this
country ?
If you have a idealistic...
Forum: Africa November 16th, 2007, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Honeymoon safari in Masai Mara

Dear all,

my wife and i had a great honeymoon in Masai Mara last summer.
3 nights in Mara Explorer and 7 nights in Cottars 1920 Camp.

You watch pictures and read stories about this safari at the...
Forum: Africa November 16th, 2007, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 4
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Elephant Valley Lodge Chobe

On 6 nov, 23:39, wolf wrote:
Has anyone stayed here?

Any opinions are welcome.

Thanks

Hi,

my wife and i have done a beautiful journey in Botswana in 2003....
Forum: Africa June 27th, 2007, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Travel project in Malawi

Thx, she is my wife !

On 26 juin, 09:00, Marc Lurie wrote:
Please look backwards in this NG for a thread started by Carine.

Regards,
Marc

On Tue, 26 Jun...
Forum: Africa June 26th, 2007, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Travel project in Malawi

Dear all,

we got a proposal for a travel in Malawi.
Please find below the description of this project.
Can some of you tell me if they are some safety problems in Malawai
nowadays.
Thanks for your...
Forum: Africa February 23rd, 2007, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Honeymoon in the Masai Mara

Pat,

i understand your point of view about the coast. My wife and i will
have may wo or three days there before going to masai mara. But my
question was about Governor's.

Best regards

On 22 fév,...
Forum: Africa February 22nd, 2007, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Honeymoon in the Masai Mara

Thanks Johan for your message.
It is not just you. My future wife and i are like you.
Best regards

On 22 fév, 18:17, (Johan W. Elzenga) wrote:
Pat Anderson...
Forum: Africa February 22nd, 2007, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Honeymoon in the Masai Mara

Dear all,

thank you for your messages.

Just two things to clarify our choice.

We already know a bit of Kenya cause we have made several Safari
during which we went to Mara, Samburu, Meru, Shaba,...
Forum: Africa February 21st, 2007, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Honeymoon in the Masai Mara

Dear all,

we have finally chosen our destination for our honeymoon.

This will be two weeks in the Masai Mara reserve shared between two
locations : Governor's in the north west and Cottars 1920 in...
Forum: Africa January 4th, 2007, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 20
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Looking for ideas about a honeymoon safari

Dear Glenn,

thanks for your message and advice.

First of all, i understand the season is a quite important choice (i
have been living in Cameroon for two years) but we would like to choose
the best...
Forum: Africa January 3rd, 2007, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 20
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Looking for ideas about a honeymoon safari

Dear Liz,

thank you very much for your advice and wishes !

Best regards

Liz Leyden a écrit :

In message
Forum: Africa January 3rd, 2007, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 20
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Looking for ideas about a honeymoon safari

Dear Rita,

thank you for your suggestions. Our french travel agency had already
talked to us about Zambia and the links you have sent to me shows there
are beautiful places to have such activities...
Forum: Africa January 1st, 2007, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Trouvez ce que vous cherchez pour votre prochain voyage

Aucun lien vers l'Afrique ???
No links for Africa ???

Yo a écrit :

Touché, un robot d'Internet qui héberge un moteur de recherche,
statistiques et rapports pour vous aider a chercher...
Forum: Africa January 1st, 2007, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 20
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Looking for ideas about a honeymoon safari

Dear liz,

thank you for all your kind advice.

In fact, we have already been to Botswana and we had a beautiful safari
there but i think we prefer Kenya.

Moreover, we have already been to Navaisha...
Forum: Africa December 29th, 2006, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 20
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Looking for ideas about a honeymoon safari

Dave,

i am happy this posting has been useful and that people spent a
delicious moment in Larsens.
For my girlfriend and i this si tippically the kind of place we are
enjoying.

Regards

P.S : you...
Forum: Africa December 28th, 2006, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 20
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Looking for ideas about a honeymoon safari

Dear Liz,

thank you for your answer.
In fact, we really do not know the season we are going to travel ...
So this is completely open !
Thank you for your advice.

Fred

Liz Leyden a écrit :
Forum: Africa December 28th, 2006, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 20
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Looking for ideas about a honeymoon safari

Dear Dave,

thank you for your advice, recommandations and adresses.

In fact, luxury is not our primary requirement. The first one is
wildlife !

We have already been to Larsen's Camp in Samburu...
Forum: Africa December 27th, 2006, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 20
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Looking for ideas about a honeymoon safari

Hi all,

my girl-friend and i are looking for some ideas for a honeymoon safari.
We are not newcomers as we spent some time in Africa : two years in
Cameroon, two safaris in Kenya, 1 in Tanzania and...
Forum: Africa August 26th, 2006, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Kenya : story and comments bout our last trip

At least, but not last
you can find few pictures of this Kenyan trip at the following
address.

http://www.mezimages.com/image/fredsalein/kenya2005/galerie.php

Best regards to all

Frédéric
Forum: Africa August 25th, 2006, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Kenya : story and comments bout our last trip

Thanks Dave for your information about Lewa Downs, in fact i have seen
beautiful pictures about this reserve made by french wldlife
photographers, it is why i was attracted by this place.

I have...
Forum: Africa August 25th, 2006, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred[_2_]
Kenya : story and comments bout our last trip

Dear Liz, dear Hans-Georg, dear all,

as i promised in my previous message a few months ago on this news
group (I think it was at the beginning of Marsh 2005),let me tell you a
few things about the...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23