Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Spencer G
Forum: USA & Canada September 4th, 2011, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Spencer G
Twin Peaks San Francisco

Later in the year I will have a 24 hour stop over in San Francisco and
as well as walking the GG bridge I would like to have a look at the
city from the Twin Peaks summit.
Is it possible to get a...
Forum: Europe August 19th, 2011, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Spencer G
Glacier Express

On Aug 19, 9:28*am, Spencer G wrote:
I will later by staying in Interlaken for several days and, as a train
lover, would like to travel on the Glacier Express. I see...
Forum: Europe August 18th, 2011, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Spencer G
Glacier Express

I will later by staying in Interlaken for several days and, as a train
lover, would like to travel on the Glacier Express. I see that Brig,
an express stop, is onl;y one hour from Interlaken so could...
Forum: Europe July 28th, 2011, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 117
Posted By Spencer G
Getting lost while walking in Europe

I enjoy walking in European cities but even after lots of effort on
Google with maps etc, I often get lost when out walking.
Recently I purchased a GPS navigation unit for my car and am amazed
how...
Forum: Asia July 9th, 2011, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Spencer G
Duty free a Narita

Is duty free booze available in the arrival halls at Narita, and what
are their prices like?
Forum: Europe June 16th, 2011, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Spencer G
Moselkern (Germany) & Burg Eltz castle

I have read many favourable reviews about the Burg Eltz near
Moselkern and would like to visit this historic castle. However I am
too old to hire a car and would have to travel by train from and...
Forum: Asia August 23rd, 2010, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By Spencer G
Tokyo gardens

I will be in Tokyo for two days next week and would like to include a
visit to a typical Japanese garden. I will be staying in Shinjuku.
I would appreciate any comments that would advise which may...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7