Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 1.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sue and Kevin Mullen
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2007, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Barcelona Police and CSA Insurance

G&V wrote:
We could use some help.
We were victims of a snatch and grap outside of our hotel in Barcelona
as we were hailing a cab to take us the the ship.
Our Nikon camera was taken.
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2007, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Viking Cruisers Return

RICK DAVIS wrote:
To be honest I really wasn't in the mood to do the Liberty. My
father passed away just a little more than 1 week before sailing. I
was thinking about not going on the...
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2007, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
How to access this site

BrianK wrote:

If your ISP, Internet Service Provider does not support Newsgroups, you
can access them via Google Groups or Train your web browser to:
http://news.individual.net/ This is...
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2007, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
How to access this site

Tom is right and if you call your ISP, they most likely can help you.

sue

Tom K wrote:
If your ISP has newsgroups, then you can access them via Outlook Express, or
another e-mail handler with...
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2007, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
NCL to HAwaii

Bill wrote:

In Honolulu, we stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village and it was
very nice (if expensive). Be sure to eat at Alan Wongs in
Honolulu, it will make up for the food on the cruise...
Forum: Cruises December 19th, 2007, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Viking Cruisers Return

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Then you and Charles slept through...
Forum: Cruises December 19th, 2007, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Viking Cruisers Return

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Then you and Charles slept through it all!!! But Charles did not need the
Bonine! ;-) I felt the waves and heard the high winds.

Jean, were the waves and winds worse then...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2007, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
E-docs... what do you think?

Ermalee wrote:

Just wondering where and when you got the luggage tags.

Princess sends your luggage tags in their pre-cruise package that has
the shore excurtion info and other stuff.

sue
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2007, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
E-docs... what do you think?

George Leppla wrote:
Now that most of the cruise lines have some sort of way to produce E-tickets
instead of the traditional paper tickets, I was wondering how people feel
about E-docs in...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2007, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Traveling light

George Leppla wrote:

Maestro... 20 X 14 X 19 inches
http://www.bagsbuy.com/pi/maest/maest168263_91207_jb.jpg Now Continental
allows a linear measurement total of 51 inches so this bag is...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2007, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Cruise web sight

wrote:
Just returned from eastern Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Liberty....a
wonderful trip! Someone told me of a cruise web sight where people
write their critique of...
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2007, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Do You Need Travel Insurance?

Bill wrote:
wrote:
For someone my age, most insurance policies have a 3 month "exclusion"
clause for health problems. ...If you're over 80, it jumps up to 6
months.
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2007, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Viking Cruisers Return

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message
I think Sue said next year would be early Jan. and on the...
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2007, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Viking Cruisers Return

Ermalee wrote:
Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

kerry ambler wrote:

as soon as everyone gets their photo albums to me, they will be up
on our website. it will probably take...
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2007, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Viking Cruisers Return

sheree wrote:
mike and I are so prim and proper!!

Sure, just as prim and proper as me and Kevin......ROTFL!!!!!!

sue
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2007, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Viking Cruisers Return

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Thanks, it is good to be back..You HAVE to make a Viking cruise one day,
Sue! What a fantastic time!

I would really like to make the next one, I believe Sue said it will be...
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2007, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Viking Cruisers Return

kerry ambler wrote:
as soon as everyone gets their photo albums to me, they will be up on our
website. it will probably take about two weeks (at least) to be complete.

Kerry, please let us...
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2007, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Viking Cruisers Return

Welcome home Jean, glad you enjoyed the Vikings. I keep saying I want to
do a Viking Cruise, but reading what you all say, I must move it up
higher on my list of "must do's".

sue

Jean O'Boyle...
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2007, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Viking Cruisers Return

Jeff wrote:

I hate Miami airport! FLL is much easier to deal with, as ugly as it
is! I once rented a room in Miami airport as I had a very long
layover....sad! But then again, coming back...
Forum: Cruises December 15th, 2007, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Viking Cruisers Return

Susette wrote:
Well here we are in the Ft Lauderdale airport just having ended
another viking Group cruise. The highlight was being able to meet
Jean and Ed O'Boyle, What lovely lovely...
Forum: Cruises December 15th, 2007, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 47
Good bye!

Ermalee wrote:
GoldenMan54 wrote:
Now go out and live alittle.

Folks, there's a moron among us!!

I would say there is more then "one" moron around here.

sue
Forum: Cruises December 12th, 2007, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
CORAL PRINCESS PANAMA CRUISE

Surfer E2468 wrote:
WE just returned from our 10 day cruise and we cannot say enough about
this ship,she was outstanding in every thing,good food,good
entertainment,outstanding service,and...
Forum: Cruises December 10th, 2007, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 47
Good bye!

wrote:
Sorry to report that my wife just passed away, we had 52 years of good
times & many cruises.
That will be it, for me!
Cruising wouldn"t be the same ...
Forum: Cruises December 7th, 2007, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
ATTENTION SUSETTE AND HER VIKINGS

Jean and Ed, Charles, Tom K., Sue, Kerry and whoever else is going. Hope
you guys all have a blast, hope someday to join a Viking Cruise.

sue
Forum: Cruises December 4th, 2007, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20

james hunt wrote:
You will need two photos to submit with your passport application. Make
sure the photographer is qualified to do them as if they arte the wrong
size they will be rejected. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250