Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: orbit33 orbit33
Forum: Cruises June 24th, 2010, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By orbit33 orbit33
LAX to San Pedro port.

Any suggestions on best transport from LAX to San Pedro port. What is
approximate distance and approximate time of travel ? Thanks
Forum: Cruises February 19th, 2010, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By orbit33 orbit33
Florida Question

Correct-what mode of travel-cab, bus, limo. train ????
Forum: Cruises February 19th, 2010, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By orbit33 orbit33
Florida Question

What is the best way to get Miami dock from Ft Lauderdale airport?
Forum: Cruises September 18th, 2009, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 96
Posted By orbit33 orbit33
Whale impaled by cruise ship!

My understanding is that they only impale 'gay' whales......
Forum: Cruises February 5th, 2009, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By orbit33 orbit33
Southwest Airlines?

As far as I am concerned, Southwest is the ONLY way to
fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Cruises January 18th, 2009, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 49
Posted By orbit33 orbit33
Elderly couple fall off cruise ship

By any chance were the folks clint and his cow??
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2008, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By orbit33 orbit33
GREAT TRAVEL COMPANY IN VIETNAM

who the **** wants to go o vietnam??we should have nuked those rats
while we had the chance!!!!!!!!
Forum: Cruises November 4th, 2008, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By orbit33 orbit33
TOURS IN VIETNAM FROM CRUISES

AMEN Clint-we should have nuked those gooks while we had the chance!!!!!
Forum: Cruises November 18th, 2007, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By orbit33 orbit33
True of False

Do you mean DG from Cherry Hill?? I had heard that he passed, possible
suicide???
Forum: Cruises July 24th, 2007, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By orbit33 orbit33
FOR SALE: $800 worth of Carnival Fun Ship dollars (sell for$6...

Give us some background on these so called certificates. I dont know,
but the way it sounds, they are virtually worthless.......
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10