Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gernot almen[_3_]
Forum: Asia July 2nd, 2010, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 9
Posted By gernot almen[_3_]
Stopover for 4 days in Bangkok

"Thomas Endt" wrote in message

"Manfred Aigner" schrieb
Any suggestions for a relaxing...
Forum: Air travel June 28th, 2010, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Replies: 28
Posted By gernot almen[_3_]
Substandard Italian workmanship renders first 787s unsafe

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
With what have Italian Companies supplied you over the past few years? In
what way were they...
Forum: Air travel December 3rd, 2009, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By gernot almen[_3_]
A Double-wide in a Single Seat (Sortof)

http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/unusual-attitude/

Nothing that says how it was handled.

I would have to question the authenticity of that photo.
The first objection that comes to...
Forum: Air travel October 26th, 2009, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.air
Replies: 17
Posted By gernot almen[_3_]
Separated whilst on plane

Is there anything we might say to ANA staff at check in, or later whilst
on the plane; that might induce them to give me a free upgrade if they
have any spare seats in business class so we...
Forum: Air travel October 26th, 2009, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.air
Replies: 17
Posted By gernot almen[_3_]
Separated whilst on plane

Is there anything we might say to ANA staff at check in, or later whilst
on the plane; that might induce them to give me a free upgrade if they
have any spare seats in business class so we...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered October 20th, 2009, 07:44 AM Posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.europe,alt.music.marilyn-manson,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By gernot almen[_3_]
eurotrip 2 - hungary is depressing

"Dänk 1010011010" wrote in message

[rubbish]

Dear troll,

If you hate europa soooo much, do us...
Forum: Asia June 26th, 2009, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 10
Posted By gernot almen[_3_]
How Many Days?

Enter Siem Reap - 5 nights

Phnom Penh - 3 nights

Sihanoukville - 4 nights

Kampot - 3 nights

Kep - 3 nights
Forum: Air travel December 10th, 2008, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
Posted By gernot almen[_3_]
Giving up your seat for money

Not exactly for money but I was offered a seat in the cockpit (MD80 and
FRA)

That sounds like one hell of a deal. Usually one can't buy those seats for
ANYTHING.

Once apon a time,...
Forum: Air travel November 11th, 2008, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By gernot almen[_3_]
Can you bring a sealed can of soda on a plane?

To ensure traveler's security, transportation security
officers (TSOs) may determine that an item not on the
prohibited items chart is prohibited. In addition, the TSO
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9