Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: x5918
Forum: Europe September 8th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Replies: 172
Posted By x5918
Tim.C: the debris... .. so maybe Jasmin Aussman...

Tim.C: the debris...

.. so maybe Jasmin Aussman didn't get startled by the flashing headlights, and the outright mean appearance of the SLK (as endorsed by the media). Maybe she got startled...
Forum: Europe September 6th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Replies: 172
Posted By x5918
Tim: maybe the court thinks it's reckless (not to...

Tim: maybe the court thinks it's reckless (not to mention illegal) to overtake on the left shoulder, because, as anyone who's driven in Germany will know there isn't normally enough space between the...
Forum: Europe September 5th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Replies: 172
Posted By x5918
I found the reference to the Fischer case on the...

I found the reference to the Fischer case on the net, while reading about the new 80 mph speed limit on some US highways. Based on my own experience, in Texas (6 years), and visiting shortly in a few...
Forum: Europe September 5th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Replies: 172
Posted By x5918
Tufan: I wondered if there might not be a few...

Tufan: I wondered if there might not be a few details left out of the original rant...

I think there might be a lot of details of this case that are simply not available in the internet. Why was...
Forum: Europe August 30th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Replies: 172
Posted By x5918
I dont get this whole Rolf Fisher story. The...

I dont get this whole Rolf Fisher story. The woman had no bussiness to be in the left lane. Rolf was not driving exceptionally fast on the autobahn. The 8 month imprisonment is a hard punishment for...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5