Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: xCo
Forum: Cruises April 18th, 2011, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By xCo
UK or Europe Cruise to USA

Can someone recommend a cruise other than the QM2 from UK or Europe to
Florida USA. I want something that goes through Spain, Italy, Greece etc

Thanks
Forum: Cruises November 2nd, 2010, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By xCo
P&O South Pacific Cruises From Australia

That's what I was worried about. Seems here in Australia we get the ships
no one else wants and they charge prices higher than brand new cruises such
as The Allure of The Seas

"Gettamulla...
Forum: Cruises November 2nd, 2010, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By xCo
P&O South Pacific Cruises From Australia

Has anyone recently been on a P&O South Pacific cruise from Australia? Do
you have any photos of the ship posted online?

After recently returning from a Caribbean cruise on the Oasis of The Seas,...
Forum: Cruises October 11th, 2010, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By xCo
Port in Fort Lauderdale

I recently stayed at the Hilton Marina Ft Lauderdale which is across the
road from the Port. I don't think they offer a shuttle service, or 30 day
parking garage. Best deal would be to rent a car...
Forum: Cruises July 5th, 2010, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By xCo
Western Caribbean Shore Tour Advice Needed

Looking for advice on Western Caribbean shore tours for August. This is
what I'm considering so far but cant decide on the Costa Maya Tour. Any
advice or recommendation appreciated

Labadee Haiti -...
Forum: Caribbean July 3rd, 2010, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 12
Posted By xCo
Western Caribbean Shore Tour Advice Needed

Looking for advice on Western Caribbean shore tours for August. This is
what I'm considering so far but cant decide on the Costa Maya Tour. Any
advice or recommendation appreciated

Labadee Haiti...
Forum: Cruises June 14th, 2010, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By xCo
Ft Lauderdale to Orlando

Found a flight on Spirit Air for $118 return. Has anyone used Spirit? I
see that they have cancelled flights for 2 days in June due to Union issues?

"xCo" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises June 13th, 2010, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By xCo
Ft Lauderdale to Orlando

My cruise Oasis of the Seas returns to Ft Lauderdale at 7am and Im thinking
about going to Universal Studios Orlando. Has anyone done this drive, how
long does it take? Instead of driving what...
Forum: USA & Canada April 3rd, 2010, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By xCo
LA Hotel Recommendation

I will be in Los Angeles for 2 nights in August before flying to Las Vegas.
In LA the wife wants to go to Citadel Mall and Ontario Mills. Which area
should we stay at, Long Beach, Anaheim,...
Forum: Cruises March 9th, 2010, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By xCo
The Oasis ot Seas on Science Channel

I'm cruising on this ship in August. Can someone please record this and
upload to a torrent site? Us poor folk in Australia are missing out on this
doco.
Thanks

"Dean Worrell"...
Forum: Caribbean February 22nd, 2010, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 1
Posted By xCo
Oasis Of The Seas - Western Caribbean Cruise

Never cruised before and have just booked the 7 night Western Caribbean on
the Oasis of The Seas out of Ft Lauderdale. It travels to Labadee, Costa
Maya and Cozumel.
Has anyone taken this cruise...
Forum: Cruises February 22nd, 2010, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By xCo
Oasis Of The Seas - Western Caribbean Cruise

Never cruised before and have just booked the 7 night Western Caribbean on
the Oasis of The Seas out of Ft Lauderdale. It travels to Labadee, Costa
Maya and Cozumel.
Has anyone taken this cruise...
Forum: USA & Canada May 5th, 2009, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By xCo
Hollywood Sign - Best Photo

at the foot of the sign would be good

"PeterL" wrote in message
On May 3, 10:46 pm, "xCo"...
Forum: USA & Canada May 4th, 2009, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By xCo
Hollywood Sign - Best Photo

Where is the best spot to take a photograph of the Hollywood Sign. Google
maps says 4015 - 4099 Mt Lee Drive, Los Angeles. Anyone been to this
location?
Forum: USA & Canada April 30th, 2009, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 30
Posted By xCo
Using My Credit Card - Pen or PIN

Do retailers across USA still accept a signature only (with supporting ID)
for credit card transactions or do you need to use a PIN?
Forum: USA & Canada March 18th, 2009, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By xCo
Accommodation 16 - 22 May

I've already booked my hotel for 16 - 22 May, but I now see that all hotel
specials for dates in May exclude these dates. There must be something
happening in Vegas over this period, does anyone...
Forum: USA & Canada March 13th, 2009, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By xCo
Must See & Things To Do - Las Vegas - Hollywood - San Diego

Apart from the obvious what are the must see and do things in Las Vegas,
Hollywood and San Diego. Are there any new things??

Thanks
Forum: USA & Canada March 12th, 2009, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 11
Posted By xCo
How much time between flights

Is it a direct flight?? I did the same thing recently had a 2 1/2 hours
stop over in LA after flying Qantas from Aus to LA via Auckland. Plane was
delayed leaving Melb and Auckland and I missed...
Forum: USA & Canada February 9th, 2009, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By xCo
Ontario, Californai Hotel

Has anyone stayed recently in the Ontario California area. Is it ok, what
hotel do you recommend. Some people are saying that the Ontario Mills is
now run down with a lot of shops closed, and...
Forum: USA & Canada February 9th, 2009, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By xCo
Car Rental

Looking to rent a minivan for pickup and drop off at LAX from 11 - 25 May.
All online quotes I do now come back with rates around $900US for the total
rental. Does anyone have any discount codes...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20