Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: peterpan1805
Forum: Asia January 19th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By peterpan1805
Shopping heaven in China

With a long history and rich resources, Hangzhou boasts the reputation of City of Silk and Capital of Tea. Since ancient times numerous merchants have gathered here to build Hangzhou into a shopping...
Forum: Latin America January 12th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By peterpan1805
Peru Pisac Market

Pisac market is close to the Scared Valley and Sacsaywaman. Many tour buses which go to the Sacred Valley may make stops here as well. Remember that the markets are only open Sunday, Tuesday and...
Forum: Africa January 8th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By peterpan1805
Beware of over-friendly locals in Marrakesh

The saying that "the wider the smile, the sharper the knife" is to an extent true. On my way to the Merdesa, a young local claiming to study Economics at university offered to lead me but instead...
Forum: Asia January 4th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By peterpan1805
Cable Car in Singapore China Town

The Singapore Cable Car provides an aerial link from Mount Faber on the main island of Singapore to the resort island of Sentosa across the Keppel Harbour. Opened on 15 February 1974, it was the...
Forum: Latin America December 27th, 2010, 02:31 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By peterpan1805
Thanks for sharing us great information! That's...

Thanks for sharing us great information! That's really what I need for my next holiday!
Forum: Latin America December 27th, 2010, 02:28 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By peterpan1805
Thanks for sharing us great information! That's...

Thanks for sharing us great information! That's really what I need for my next holiday!
Forum: Asia December 19th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By peterpan1805
How to get in Hoi An - Vietnam

Hoi An, a perfect destination to spend memorable vacations enlighten you with Vietnamese culture and its way of life. From religious buildings to architectural assembly halls, from traditional...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7