Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Forum: Travel Marketplace June 29th, 2007, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Cheap Hotels, Activities, City Breaks in Eastern Europe

Hotels From £27 a night
Activities From £6 per person
Experience Packs From £225 per person (2 nights in a 4 star hotel,
number of activities, trasport from and to the airport, guide)

VISIT US AT ...
Forum: Europe June 12th, 2007, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Why would anyone go on holiday and spend it in a hostel?

On 12 Jun, 09:46, dan drough wrote:
On 12 Jun, 10:31, wrote:

This is one thing I never understood. Going on holiday and spending it
in a...
Forum: Europe June 12th, 2007, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Why would anyone go on holiday and spend it in a hostel?

On 12 Jun, 09:37, Tim C. wrote:
Don't feed the trolls.
--
Tim C.

don't feed the trolls? What? Don't know what u mean tim. however don't
tell me u don't share my...
Forum: Europe June 12th, 2007, 09:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Why would anyone go on holiday and spend it in a hostel?

This is one thing I never understood. Going on holiday and spending it
in a hostel? blaah, not really a holiday I'd love to be on, is it. If
I go on holiday I rather treat myself and spend it in a 4*...
Forum: Europe June 8th, 2007, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
new website

I've almost forgotten to announce new website called bumrats - www.bumrats.com
- it's still a Beta version but it gonna be great and there's quite a
few technologies coming up...check it out...it...
Forum: Europe June 8th, 2007, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Personal Assistant

Would you hire a 24 hour PA (personal assistant) to help you on your
business/work trip or during your holidays to arrange anything you
want or even
just to help you carry your shopping for £35 a day?
Forum: Europe April 16th, 2007, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Having a 24 hour PA on your holiday

On 16 Apr, 17:44, "JohnT" wrote:
wrote in message

As we've already introduced...
Forum: Europe April 16th, 2007, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Having a 24 hour PA on your holiday?

On 16 Apr, 16:09, "sLuGhUnTeR" wrote:
On Apr 16, 4:31 pm, wrote:

As we've already introduced our sneak preview of bumrats.com via our
Forum: Europe April 16th, 2007, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Having a 24 hour PA on your holiday

As we've already introduced our sneak preview of bumrats.com via our
secret test site, this time we'd like to find out your view on
opportunity to have your PA on your city break holiday who'd...
Forum: Europe April 16th, 2007, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Having a 24 hour PA on your holiday?

As we've already introduced our sneak preview of bumrats.com via our
secret test site, this time we'd like to find out your view on
opportunity to have your PA on your city break holiday who'd...
Forum: Europe April 8th, 2007, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
travel agents - slovakia

On 8 Apr, 11:20, "John" wrote:
wrote in message

You have to be joking. The...
Forum: Europe April 6th, 2007, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
travel agents - slovakia

You have to be joking. The more you watch it the more you appreciate
it. It's so comical that even if it was a spoof (which it isn't) it's
better and better. Some of my friends almost feel same...
Forum: Europe April 6th, 2007, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
travel agents - slovakia

I'm not really sure how many people in the Uk watch Channel 4 show
"Chaos at the chateau" at the moment, but I most certainly am. I
thought it was television gold. They are just great characters - I...